Recensioni (64)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 92% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 febbraio 2024

Customer support team was excellent! Highly recommend

SlimBrew
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
25 settembre 2020

Easy to install and it does help by getting rid of the update cart button. Now customer can shop more and can see their cart updating as they amend their cart.

Hostaro Tableware
Irlanda
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2021

Super easy to use, was having a hard time trying to edit the code on my own. Such a time saver and simplifies the cart screen!

Not Delilah
4 maggio 2020

It worked and so simple to use, just three clicks and all is setup correctly. We are really happy about it !

AgoLab Nutraceutica
Italia
28 settembre 2020

This app helps us to control the minimum order value and provides the user a better customer experience. The app updates the cart if the user makes any change, very convenient for the user and for us :-). Also, important to mention: the service is superb!

ost-online.no
Norvegia
30 aprile 2021

I used it to make the product fee app run. Without it the app did not work. The support was good and fast.

Winade-Shop - Leckere Bioerfrischungen
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 novembre 2020

It works great!
The E-mail Service is amazing, they helped me and now I don't have the annoying "Update cart" Button anymore

Babyhelper
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2020

My site required unique customised code to allow this plugin to work. The dev took his own time to implement this for me and install. This fixed a problem I had been stuck on for months! very cheap plugin, would 100% recommend.

D'ÉAUX LTD
Regno Unito
Effective Apps ha risposto 23 gennaio 2020

Thank you for your review. We do our best to help our customers succeed! :-)

19 maggio 2022

We wanted a simple way to hide the Add to Cart button and decided to try this app. We needed a couple tweaks to the functionality. Customer service was superb. They were responsive, fast, and did exactly what we needed! Thank you!!

San Diego Hardware
18 marzo 2021

Very little, but very helpful App for every Shopify-Store. Makes it much more easier for all customers handling already added products in his shopping cart as you must not always click and click and click funny buttons. Works perfect on Desktop, mobil and Tablet. Support is very fast and friendly. Top!

SUPERGSUND.DE