Dr. Shipping Calculator

• 0 % arvioista on 3 t√§hte√§
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 t√§hte√§
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 t√§hte√§
26. lokakuu 2023

This app was exactly what I was looking for. Great flexibility, easy set up, minimal impact on website optimization, and most importantly, the customer service is top notch. In the world where I’ve grown accustomed to dealing with bots online they did all the troubleshooting, and figured out solutions to my problems before contacting me with a solution, in both cases within less than 24 hours.

Visual Vessels
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 30. lokakuu 2023

Thank you for your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we're happy that we were able to help find the causes of the issues. Please don't hesitate to reach out in the future.

27. heinäkuu 2023

Seems to work fine. What I like a lot is that they have a very good support, meaning they really try to understand your issue and give you a proper feedback and they are trying to make it as easy for you as possible.

ENAPE¬ģ Official Store
Saksa
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 31. hein√§kuu 2023

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful review. It was indeed a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

6. lokakuu 2023

Very good support and application

Alluneedbro
Kanada
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 9. lokakuu 2023

Thank you for reviewing our app! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

20. heinäkuu 2023

Super und freundlicher Support! Bei R√ľckfragen oder Problemen sehr schnell, hilfsbereit und kompetent!

runental
Saksa
10 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 22. hein√§kuu 2023

Vielen Dank f√ľr das Verfassen Ihrer Bewertung! Es war uns eine Freude, Ihnen zu helfen, und wir freuen uns darauf, in Zukunft mit Ihnen zusammenzuarbeiten.

27. toukokuu 2021

I love this app because I hate when I go to a store and have to create an account just to find out what shipping is. That is why I got the app. But it also has a free shipping bar as well. It was easy to install and is working great. I had a little glitch due to the theme I used and they fixed it within the hour! Great customer service! Highly recommend!

Healthy Environs
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 27. toukokuu 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I’m always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future!

4. maaliskuu 2022

Great app! I think people was leave the cart of my store because it you had to fill everything before arriving to the shipping cost, but with this app this problem is solved! I had some issues with the installation but Yavor from the support team was really helful and patient with me.

The Portuguese Shop
Espanja
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 4. maaliskuu 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I was happy to help resolve the issues and I look forward to working with you in the future.

24. maaliskuu 2022

The App contemplates everything, include the support. They are very thoughtful and quickly to resolve my tickets ! The app is great and the support is outstanding. highly reccomended!!!

Dr. JONES
Brasilia
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 24. maaliskuu 2022

Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you so that the app works in the way your shop needs it to. Please don't hesitate to reach out!

16. marraskuu 2021

This app does exactly what I was hoping it would do! Customers are able to easily see how much more $ to add to their shopping cart to receive free shipping. Super easy to set up! Yavor was SO easy to work with! Thank you!

Arrow Twenty Two
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 16. marraskuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I‚Äôm always happy to help ūüĎć

28. tammikuu 2022

This app is great. Great technical support, wonderful Yavor helped me with everything I messed up. I think this app will be a lot of help to my clients. Thank you very much. I wish you all the best.

Marta Matilda Harper
Serbia
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 28. tammikuu 2022

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure for me to help you today and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

24. maaliskuu 2022

I've used this app to display shipping rates on the store front end & it works great. Had a slight issue with the order of the shipping options but I spoke with customer support (great support by the way) & this has been solved in the recent update. This is definitely recommended for anyone!

SkultS
Hongkong ‚Äď Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 24. maaliskuu 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're always happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.