Dr. Shipping Calculator

• 0 % arvioista on 3 t√§hte√§
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 t√§hte√§
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 t√§hte√§
29. heinäkuu 2022

We needed a stable app for shipping rate calculations at checkout that would work seamlessly with our other apps. This is it! I love that I didn't have to spend hours figuring out code. It's pretty self-explanatory, and I found it easy to figure out. I like that there are multiple options for customization and the ease of placing the calculator on the cart page in the section where you need it. There is also a tutorial if needed. I contacted support with a question about the free shipping bar on the homepage. I received a quick response from Sergey, and he was able to assist with no issues. I'm highly impressed with the effectiveness of the app and the customer service! You can tell this team's experience just by how the app functions and how the dashboard is set up.

Skip Tea
Yhdysvallat
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 29. hein√§kuu 2022

I'm very happy that you liked our app and it was a pleasure for me to assist you! I look forward to working with you in the future.

16. maaliskuu 2022

Great app. The customer service was top notch and answered any queries I had. 100% recommend this app.

1Retro
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 16. maaliskuu 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I was happy to help and I look forward to working with you in the future.

21. lokakuu 2021

Questa app è fantastica, ha risolto un problema enorme per noi e l'assistenza è davvero grandissima, sempre pronti ad assisterti e fare tutto il possibile per integrare la loro app con il tuo ecommerce. TOP!

SAPURIA
Italia
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 21. lokakuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy to assist and look forward to helping you in the future as well.

8. marraskuu 2021

Amazing, the app works nice! Support is super fast to respond and Yavor is very helpfull I Recommend it.

Mahlaga
Brasilia
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 8. marraskuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy that the app is working well for you. Don't hesitate to reach out :)

22. maaliskuu 2023

Perefect app! That's exact what I was searching for and it works perfectly :-) ... confirm with EU law to show delivery dates also in carts :-) .. Support is quick and managed all well

Individual-3D
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 22. maaliskuu 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're happy to hear that the app is working well for your shop and we're looking forward to working with you in the future.

7. toukokuu 2021

Easy Interface. Easy to Use. Very good App, which includes functions that it promised. In 1 hour i optimized very important things that no one could help me with. Even the Shopify Help could not help me.

BeautyBreezeCosmetics
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 7. toukokuu 2021

Thank you so much for your support! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help.

19. tammikuu 2023

The app works great. Very easy to install and to adjust. Had some issues with our translation app in regards to localization conflict. And the team has resolved it very quick. Great app and great support.

Designer-Fashion Store
Espanja
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 19. tammikuu 2023

Thank you for sharing your awesome review! It was a pleasure for us to assist you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Muokattu 17. elokuu 2021

Super support. App sieht auch sehr gut aus und alles passt perfekt in mein theme. √Ąnderungen werden vom Appinhaber vorgenommen. Er √ľberpr√ľft alle verbundenen Shops auf Fehler und √§ndert diese sofort!

Smelo Family
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 18. elokuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I was happy to help and look forward to working with you in the future.

12. toukokuu 2022

Great app with great functionality and support. They help you to install it just the way you like. Thank you

Ekopura Nutrition
Alankomaat
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 12. toukokuu 2022

Thank you for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for me to assist you and I look forward to working with you in the future :)

Muokattu 22. syyskuu 2021

Absolutely love this app!! Exactly what I was looking for, and extremely easy to use! Thanks! 5 STARS!!

RGB Clothing Co.
Kanada
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 22. syyskuu 2021

Thank you so much for your review and I look forward to helping you in the future!