Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 t√§hte√§
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 t√§hte√§
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 t√§hte√§
19. tammikuu 2023

The app did exactly what we needed and was very simple to set up. Customisation was also good but by far the best element of the app has been the support from Shop Doctors. They have been extremely patient, thorough and generous with their time/ideas on how we could get the best out of the app - even configuring some elements for us where Shopify's limitations held us back from achieving what we needed. It was so good we installed a second app from Shop Doctors to improve the interface/functionality for our customers even further. So good!!

healthiewholesalers
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 20. tammikuu 2023

Thank you for posting your amazing review! We really appreciate your support for our app. We were happy to help with the customizations and we look forward to working with you in the future.

22. joulukuu 2021

Hi! :) So i really like how this app displays the necessary informations about the shipping total costs. Easy to use and configure. Simply but cool! Yesterday i got a really fast and superb support help from Milchev! I installed a new Cart App and is he was quickly updated it according to the new application. Recommend it! :)
Market of Home

Market of Home - Ahol otthonra lelsz
Unkari
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 22. joulukuu 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review! I was happy to help and I look forward to working with you in the future.

30. syyskuu 2021

Top customer service, very fast and on point communication. They customized my widget to perfectly match my needs

Finerblack Jewelry
Saksa
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 30. syyskuu 2021

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure helping you and l look forward to working with you in the future.

26. lokakuu 2021

Absolutely an awesome app. And very good support, they even pointed out some code that I had not removed some previous apps. If I could rate higher, I would.

StarPC NZ
Uusi-Seelanti
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 26. lokakuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I appreciate the opportunity to have helped you and look forward to working with you in the future.

26. syyskuu 2021

Great App! This is exactly what I was looking for. I needed some help and reached out to customer service. They replied right away, and helped me with what I needed. Great service and excellent customer service!

Eros & Barb Candle Co.
Yhdysvallat
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 26. syyskuu 2021

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure helping you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Muokattu 29. heinäkuu 2021

A great APP for me to show shipping fee in cart. Easy to install. Never meet a support so efficient and nice. 5 stars for this APP

PeettyPet
Kiina
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 29. hein√§kuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I look forward to working with you in the future.

29. heinäkuu 2022

We needed a stable app for shipping rate calculations at checkout that would work seamlessly with our other apps. This is it! I love that I didn't have to spend hours figuring out code. It's pretty self-explanatory, and I found it easy to figure out. I like that there are multiple options for customization and the ease of placing the calculator on the cart page in the section where you need it. There is also a tutorial if needed. I contacted support with a question about the free shipping bar on the homepage. I received a quick response from Sergey, and he was able to assist with no issues. I'm highly impressed with the effectiveness of the app and the customer service! You can tell this team's experience just by how the app functions and how the dashboard is set up.

Skip Tea
Yhdysvallat
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 29. hein√§kuu 2022

I'm very happy that you liked our app and it was a pleasure for me to assist you! I look forward to working with you in the future.

16. maaliskuu 2022

Great app. The customer service was top notch and answered any queries I had. 100% recommend this app.

1Retro
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 16. maaliskuu 2022

Thank you so much for your review! I was happy to help and I look forward to working with you in the future.

21. lokakuu 2021

Questa app è fantastica, ha risolto un problema enorme per noi e l'assistenza è davvero grandissima, sempre pronti ad assisterti e fare tutto il possibile per integrare la loro app con il tuo ecommerce. TOP!

SAPURIA
Italia
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 21. lokakuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I’m happy to assist and look forward to helping you in the future as well.

8. marraskuu 2021

Amazing, the app works nice! Support is super fast to respond and Yavor is very helpfull I Recommend it.

Mahlaga
Brasilia
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 8. marraskuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm happy that the app is working well for you. Don't hesitate to reach out :)