Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 t√§hte√§
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 t√§hte√§
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 t√§hte√§
28. tammikuu 2022

This app is great. Great technical support, wonderful Yavor helped me with everything I messed up. I think this app will be a lot of help to my clients. Thank you very much. I wish you all the best.

Marta Matilda Harper
Serbia
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 28. tammikuu 2022

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure for me to help you today and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

6. joulukuu 2022

This app does what it says and is super easy to use and easy to configure. It actually 'adds' to the store's overall appearance and encourages store owners to add free shipping over a certain amount for some countries. I haven't utilised the support but the initial email I got was very welcoming.

mosaccessories
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 6. joulukuu 2022

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review! We're happy that the app is meeting your needs. Please don't hesitate to reach our if you have any questions in the future.

10. toukokuu 2021

Excellent app, easy to setup and configure. No bloatware. It should be included by default with any new stores.

ARCANIAC
Kanada
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 10. toukokuu 2021

Thank you for the review! I’m very happy that you liked the app. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help!

9. joulukuu 2021

This app is exactly what I needed. Now my customers can immediately see that they have free shipping when they add enough to their cart!

BULLY ROBES
Irlanti
39 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 9. joulukuu 2021

Thank you for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to reach out whenever you have any questions.

18. huhtikuu 2022

Super easy set up right away. Love the way they let you integrate the app into your cart page - it's very intuitive and helps you get that polished professional look! I did reach out to support with a question and they answered very quickly and professionally with a lot of great, useful information. Excited to see how my customers like this new feature!

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Yhdysvallat
33 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 19. huhtikuu 2022

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was a pleasure for me to assist you and I look forward to working with you in the future.

Muokattu 27. heinäkuu 2021

It does exactly what it says it does and for less than competitors, which makes it so much easier for me! I can't justify $10 a month for an app that does one thing. This one does 3 and is MUCH more affordable for a small business like me. Thank you so much for making this and sharing it! Also I gotta add that it took me maybe ten minutes to set up. That's another win for me.

Cantrips Media
Yhdysvallat
33 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shop Doctors ūüŹÜ vastasi 27. hein√§kuu 2021

Thank you for your review! I'm very happy that you liked our app. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any help.