Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 17 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
24. tammikuu 2024

The app has limited functionality, is cumbersome, is expensive, and especially the customer support staff is unresponsive.

잔바리
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
24. huhtikuu 2023

Amazing experience! Was skeptical at first for use on a complex Shopify to Wordpress migration boasting more than 10K products and 20K images. Any and all concerns were quickly forgotten. We migrated images, orders, customers, products, pages, posts, discounts, categories, and tags flawlessly. What minor issues I did encounter were addressed in hours by the fantastic support team. Upsell recomendations were valuable and context relavent. Would not have been aware of or purchased without critical feedback from the sales staff. HIGHLY recommended!

BTG Auburn
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
31. elokuu 2023

Cart2cart’s migration tool was incredibly user-friendly. I had my Magento store transferred to Shopify within hours without any hiccups

Les Trésors de Stella
Kanada
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
31. elokuu 2023

Cart2cart is the real deal! They handled my pretashop to Shopify migration impeccably. Will definitely consider their service for future project

My Store
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. heinäkuu 2023

I gave up. After 4 hours of back and forth with technical support, the migration tool could not connect to my shopify store. Tech support changed permissions in my shop manually and claimed it was working, but this didn't help. They promised to follow up by email - all I got was canned troubleshooting instructions which were not useful. Good luck!

Printed Heron
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. syyskuu 2023

Switching from open cart to Shopify was made stress free with cart2cart. Their accuracy in migrating my product data is impressive.

Wunderliq Tech
3 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
20. huhtikuu 2023

I was initially concerned that my customizations on my old store wouldn't be transferred properly to Shopify, but I decided to give Cart2Cart a try. I was pleasantly surprised that the app was able to successfully transfer all of my product data and customer information to my new store. The migration process was efficient and the results were satisfactory.

Nutty Gala
Intia
Minuutti sovelluksen käyttöä
25. helmikuu 2017

Good and safe to use - very much satisfied - highly recommended and approved.

Raymat
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Melkein 6 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. toukokuu 2016

We used this app to migrate over from Volusion to Shopify. All customer and order details were moved over without issue. However, when I linked up my order history with Stitch Labs for reporting and inventory tracking, I discovered that the order history from Volusion would not be able to sync with Stitch due to the way the information was migrated. Not a big deal as my main concern was having access to past order details for customer service related issues, but it would have been nice to not have my sales history for reporting purposes start from scratch.

Tactical Baby Gear
Melkein 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. tammikuu 2018

Due to huge database and large number of custom migration requests, we didn't use the app (although I have used before very successfully) - instead we used Magnetic One's premium migration service. It took a long time to get everything done, but eventually all items we needed were migrated over successfully which saved many hundreds of hours of uploading. Price for the service was very good. If you are migrating to Shopify I would definitely recommend this service.

Shop Horne