Kokonaisarvio
  • 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 17 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. toukokuu 2021

Oleksander was a super support for our team to migrate data from Wix to Shopify. He was responsive, reliable and always ready to help. And he got the job done for us. A real professional. Highly recommend!

Ava's Pet Palace
Cart2Cart vastasi 6. toukokuu 2021

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Oleksander. You’re right, he is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with them! Happy Shopifying)

Muokattu 24. kesäkuu 2019

I used this app to migration my Magento 1 store over to Shopify. I was really impressed by the way the categories, customer, CMS pages and products came over seamlessly. It would be helpful if the options were explained a little better or highlighted in the initial migration set-up process. I was not aware that the subcategory migration was encompassed in an option that needed to be added on to the initial migration.

Hollanders.com
23. maaliskuu 2020

100% recommend this app. Has really helped, have spent over 10 hours trying multiple different apps that caused me issues. Get onto cart2cart and save time!

Heritage Building Centre
Muokattu 28. huhtikuu 2021

Great data migration service. They were extremely professional and responsive and stuck to the deadlines that we needed.

Organic Olivia
Cart2Cart vastasi 6. toukokuu 2021

Thanks for your positive feedback, much appreciated. Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need us because Cart2Cart is always ready to assist you.

Muokattu 27. syyskuu 2018

Very good apps simple and very fast !

He have simplify my migration on woocommerce

Thx fort this app

Shokk
Kanada
43 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
30. syyskuu 2021

Use their demo migration from Oscommerce to Shopify and the few items transfer will show all the html texts on the items products description. No good if you have thousands of products to transfer

hardtechgroup
31 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Cart2Cart vastasi 30. syyskuu 2021

Hello hardtechgroup,
We understand your disappointment and totally agree that it's not okay when the store data isn't transferred as promised. Please, message the ID number of your migration to support@shopping-cart.com so that I could prioritize your ticket. I will also pass your case to the migration expert who will research the problem and provide a solution within the next 2 hours.

28. helmikuu 2018

Thanks for your support in fixing the issue !

Dentalree
21 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
2. elokuu 2017

OMG ridiculously expensive! They want to charge more than $100 per hour and act like it'll take forever and they're manually migrating things.

1800marketer Com
13 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
8. huhtikuu 2021

Our two companies used the app to migrate more than 6.000 Skus from our old e-commerce provider to Shopify Plus, and we are very happy with the results! Cart2Cart support went the extra mile to help us troubleshoot some issues with our data and recommend possible courses of action related to future improvements. Highly recommend their services and trust them to be fully capable of solving any migration issues you might have while transitioning to Shopify.

Norsat International Inc.
Kanada
2 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
Cart2Cart vastasi 9. huhtikuu 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to meet expectations of our clients, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need us because Cart2Cart is always here to serve you.