Valutazione complessiva
4,1
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 75% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 17% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
31 agosto 2023

Cart2cart’s migration tool was incredibly user-friendly. I had my Magento store transferred to Shopify within hours without any hiccups

Les Trésors de Stella
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
24 aprile 2023

Amazing experience! Was skeptical at first for use on a complex Shopify to Wordpress migration boasting more than 10K products and 20K images. Any and all concerns were quickly forgotten. We migrated images, orders, customers, products, pages, posts, discounts, categories, and tags flawlessly. What minor issues I did encounter were addressed in hours by the fantastic support team. Upsell recomendations were valuable and context relavent. Would not have been aware of or purchased without critical feedback from the sales staff. HIGHLY recommended!

BTG Auburn
31 agosto 2023

Cart2cart is the real deal! They handled my pretashop to Shopify migration impeccably. Will definitely consider their service for future project

My Store
17 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2023

Everything worked out great, even with the initial issues regarding the connection and starting the full migration. I was assisted all the way and everything was sorted out quickly.

Great support, great product. Thank you Kate for helping me out, you're the best!

IOSA Bijuterii
Romania
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 settembre 2023

Switching from open cart to Shopify was made stress free with cart2cart. Their accuracy in migrating my product data is impressive.

Wunderliq Tech
3 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
20 aprile 2023

I was initially concerned that my customizations on my old store wouldn't be transferred properly to Shopify, but I decided to give Cart2Cart a try. I was pleasantly surprised that the app was able to successfully transfer all of my product data and customer information to my new store. The migration process was efficient and the results were satisfactory.

Nutty Gala
India
1 minuto di utilizzo dell’app
25 febbraio 2017

Good and safe to use - very much satisfied - highly recommended and approved.

Raymat
Regno Unito
Quasi 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
24 maggio 2016

We used this app to migrate over from Volusion to Shopify. All customer and order details were moved over without issue. However, when I linked up my order history with Stitch Labs for reporting and inventory tracking, I discovered that the order history from Volusion would not be able to sync with Stitch due to the way the information was migrated. Not a big deal as my main concern was having access to past order details for customer service related issues, but it would have been nice to not have my sales history for reporting purposes start from scratch.

Tactical Baby Gear
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
5 gennaio 2018

Due to huge database and large number of custom migration requests, we didn't use the app (although I have used before very successfully) - instead we used Magnetic One's premium migration service. It took a long time to get everything done, but eventually all items we needed were migrated over successfully which saved many hundreds of hours of uploading. Price for the service was very good. If you are migrating to Shopify I would definitely recommend this service.

Shop Horne
18 ottobre 2018

Loved this app! You saved me a week of work in just one hour. Chat support was also excellent. Thank you!

Forest Bags