Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
21 de março de 2024

Thanks COD king for this amazing app. I have been using this for our online store and this has helped boost our sales & online orders. This also prevents potential fraud which is a huge problem in todays world. The support received from the team is also great. I consider this a must have app for all ecom stores. Thanks once again!

Discovery House Distributors Pvt Ltd
12 months usando a aplicação
11 de maio de 2024

Awesome app and very nice support especially, If there is any issue can connect and they sort it immediately at any hour.. Thanks

Sukruti Design
About 1 month usando a aplicação
24 de fevereiro de 2024

its one of the best app which provide quick solution to cash on delivery service. customer service provided by them is so good

Online Proteins
2 months usando a aplicação
29 de abril de 2024

that was nice experience with salaj, he helped me out with payment gateways

The Lagom Store
4 months usando a aplicação
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Awesome app and very nice support especially Salajiji, If there is any issue can connect and they sort it immediately at any hour.. Thanks

Berrylicious
3 months usando a aplicação
4 de março de 2024

A great integration for managing your cod orders, the free plan lets you access the required basic functionalities. And prompt customer service even for the free plan.

Customization ability can be improved for customer journey through product pages for order placement

Bliz Sattva
12 days usando a aplicação
19 de abril de 2024

COD King has greatly streamlined our cash-on-delivery process. The app seamlessly applies COD fees, ensuring hassle-free transactions. The OTP verification adds an extra layer of security, enhancing customer trust. Overall, a valuable addition to our e-commerce setup.

MotoShreads
27 days usando a aplicação
4 de março de 2024

This has really brightened my day, especially having the ability to receive instant support from a real person through chat

PurpleAce
25 days usando a aplicação
9 de março de 2024

The support was amazing I found it very easy to setup My COD on shopify.

nexuskarts
About 2 months usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

I am happy with the service given ,i was actually confused before but now after the customer service my store has started running.

USTAAD