Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 99% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
25 dicembre 2023

All I can say is that it does what it says on the tin, it lets you add a fee on COD transactions. This should (like a lot of things) really be a shopify feature it probably is since there is an app from Shopify called "Advanced COD" but it's unavailable to most people this app not only is available to everyone but comes with translations and probably works even better since after configuring it (with the help of their amazing support) is seamless to customers no weird redirects or secondary emails being sent out. All in all this is a great app and a must have for any starting small business (their free plan isn't even all that limiting considering most apps don't even have a free plan).

ByMaga Official Store
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
18 dicembre 2023

This is a really handy Cash-on-Delivery app! The support team is quick and professional – they've definitely helped us out a bunch. Everything just flows well with this tool, and the customer service is top-notch. If you're dealing with Cash on Delivery orders, I'd totally recommend giving it a shot!

Amino Primo
Ungheria
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 gennaio 2024

The app is exactly what I needed, it gives me the option to easily add cash on delivery fee for my customers. Installation was simple and required no advanced skills. Support team was with me every step of the way and responded within seconds. Highly recommended!

Biljkoljupka
Croazia
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
11 gennaio 2024

The best cash-on-delivery (COD) application, support is extremely fast and professional. They helped us save our expansion, definitely giving a 10/10.

osogold
Emirati Arabi Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
17 novembre 2023

Freylish
Slovacchia
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
27 gennaio 2024

World's best customer service, I'm definitely going to recommend this App for sure to all just go with it and I would high recommend to use for all your needs

Aire
India
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
15 gennaio 2024

Ottima App per gestire il contrassegno, sono utilissime le impostazioni per nascondere il contrassegno quando hai degli utenti che si divertono ad inviare ordini e non pagarli alla consegna. Ottima anche l'assistenza, sono velocissimi! Complimenti ragazzi.

Millstore.it
Italia
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
9 dicembre 2023

The service works really well. The big + is the support, really one of the best I've experienced. Speed ​​and resolution of complex requests in a few minutes.

evency.shop
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 gennaio 2024

Super nice app, easy to use!

Mototoy
Stati Uniti
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 gennaio 2024

I tried this app for the "Hide COD payment option" but it didn't work.

The Jaipur Wala
India
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
Releasit ha risposto 1 febbraio 2024

Hello there

I am sorry you had issues with this option, I see that you did not contact us to ask for help, the "Hide COD payment option" works, so if you have issues in your store you can contact us from the app 24/7 and we will check if your configuration is correct, we would be happy to help you!

Marco from Releasit