Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 98% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 maggio 2024

Customer Support is amazing. They are really fast and have patience, we solved one of our problems in shop. Releasit is great product with even better support. Thank you so much!

Herbie.hr
Croazia
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
7 maggio 2024

I highly recommend the app as it's great for smaller online stores that

can't afford more expensive plans. The help in fixing the templates was

unexpectedly fast and efficient, I finished the implementation in less than

half an hour.

Moj kotiček
Slovenia
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 maggio 2024

absolutely awesome... support in a seconds... everythings sorted out in a while.. very friendly support chat... im very glad i can use their app

D-nails.sk
Slovacchia
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
20 febbraio 2024

The application fully met my needs. I had to get support on a few issues. The team was interested and fast. Thank you again

Elbise Delisi
Turchia
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 marzo 2024

Very fast and helpful support, always tries to understand our needs and solve them as quickly as possible. We are using this app on all our shops, I recommend it 100%

Hanzo ES
Lituania
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
4 marzo 2024

Really helpful team, and quick to address concerns. The app works perfectly fine as was needed.

Dharma Originals
India
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 marzo 2024

I recommend this app 100%. Easy to setup. Works perfect. Support is very responsive and fast with solutions. They are very reliable. Go an download it!

WOWO SLO
Slovenia
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 aprile 2024

Amazing app. Amazing people. Quick service. 10/10 recommend!!!!!

The Roots
Marocco
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
24 aprile 2024

Must have app if you need to send the orders with COD.

Canata.ro
Ungheria
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2024

Great app! It works well. It the lets you add the (COD) fee and the best part is that it lets you customize which shipping method it is visible with. I had removed the COD payment option from my store for this very reason. Now I can once again offer this payment option to my customers! thanks to releasit COD. You can also, add a min/max spend for your COD orders as well. Customer support is quick, efficient and patient enough to stay with you to identify your issue and provide resolution.

Rejen Skinhaven