Kokonaisarvio
  • 13 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
23. tammikuu 2024

Domnik, went above and beyond to help me! His app is absolutely amazing! I made my catalog in a matter of minutes and had it sent somewhere for printing. It pulls all the data from Shopify, has multiple templates and options for what information you want to show. Domnik is available for questions and help as well. Really loved this app!

Lingerie By Coco
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. tammikuu 2024

Dominik is probably the sweetest person I have ever worked with! He has gone above and beyond to help me use his app! He is really sweet and ready to do anything to help you! His app puts your catalog in alphabetical order for you and grabs all the information from your shopify store. Quick and easy to use!

Colette & Sebastian
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. marraskuu 2023

The customer service is amazing. I made a couple of small request and within days the features were added. This app meets my requirements, without limits, to allow me to create a professional catalog for us to use internally or include in shipping of of client packages. Dominik is amazing. 5+ Stars.

Give it a try, there is not obligation. I did and became a customer.

I've even posted my full catalog on my website, www.energizedengines.com, located here: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0832/7050/0671/files/11.17.2023.pdf?v=1700261474

Energized Engines
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. helmikuu 2024

I highly recommend this user-friendly, and affordable app that can create brochures and price lists. The developer, Dominik, is incredibly helpful and kind, always providing adequate responses to questions and quick solutions to any issues.

NOVABLAST
Alankomaat
7. kesäkuu 2023

This app is simple, but has everything you need. I wanted to make a simple PDF showing a certain collection, with wholesale price, retail price and inventory, to send to wholesale customers when they make a request. The app didn't have all that, but I just sent a message and Dominick added those pieces within 24 hours, it was amazing! Now literally in 3 minutes I can answer a wholesale request, complete with current inventory and any collection or products I want. Amazing customer service!!!

Elizabetta Europe
Ranska
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. elokuu 2023

Smart app with clear settings. It's really simple to use, and it has some great features for automation. The customer service was great - the Catalogly team was so helpful. Highly recommend it!

Sister Jane B2B
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. huhtikuu 2023

This app has been a time saver for our store. We sell a lot via Whatsapp so we have to manually save every picture depending on the customer needs it takes a lot of our time since we have hundreds of sku's. With this app we create a collection based on the customer requirements and then create the pdf. I'm very surprised it only takes few minutes to create something it took us hours doing. Customer service is the best Dominik has been so helpful.

JDColFashion
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. kesäkuu 2023

I am wondering if it support foreign language other than English?
When I am creating the catalog, I can see foreign language, but when I generate it, those foreign letters are gone.

HANSING FOODS PTE LTD
Singapore
44 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
dApplication vastasi 29. kesäkuu 2023

Yes it does support other languages. After installing additional fonts on the server all should be resolved and you should now see those foreign letters.