Valutazione complessiva
4,2
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 marzo 2021

The team at Ced Commerce are one of the most helpful I have ever had to interact with. A lot of these companies that offer these apps won't even speak to you or help you when you have a problem unless you pay and can be unprofessional - this team has been straight to the point and helpful ever step of the way. I would recommend Ced to anyone as they are the best.

Don Massimo Coffee
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 marzo 2022

Great app and the team is very responsive and helpful! We got stuck a few times and they helped us every single time! Keep up the good work guys!

Tech-Store Co
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 marzo 2021

Really good account management and worked really well! the set up was easy and reporting was very straightforward.

Sting Sports Australia
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 gennaio 2023

Excellent Support and hassle-free order integration. I arranged a 30 minutes setup call and the team gave me all the required details.

mallone.com.au
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 aprile 2021

This is a fantastic app, only matched by the amazing support team that developed it. It’s made my life so much easier and the patience shown by the team around it is remarkable. I’ve been offered other integration tools but this is by far the best. Highly recommended and really great value for money. The other apps in the CED stable are equally excellent. Well done all.

Premier Gifts
3 marzo 2021

The support offered during the initial onboarding with Catch was very timely. Looking forward to using the product more to really help drive growth.

Active Truth™
10 giugno 2020

A fantastic app if you want to use Catch! Quick to install and nice and easy to use. The support from them is FIRST CLASS! Highly recommended.

Tinc Australia
7 febbraio 2022

Support has been fantastic so far, it makes the set up process much easier. App itself seems relatively easy to use. All positive and no negatives at this stage!

Aura
12 novembre 2021

We use this app to sell on Market Place - the app is user friendly and team support is amazing. High recommended!

Luxverse
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 febbraio 2021

I used this app and the integration services to my Catch Store and it was an amazing experience. Whole support's team gave me the properly attention meeting whole my needs. I really recommend this app for everyone who needs to make a secure and right Shopify integration with Catch.
Thanks guys! I hope you keep your services like that always!

Shop Up Brazil