Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
26 januari 2024

I’ve tried many B2B apps and many of them are lacking basic features I need for my store. This app is simple to use while including all of the features I need. I was pleasantly surprised with the very quick and very helpful support of Ankit. Again, after trying so many apps I know that this kind of support is not always on offer from other apps. I’m very glad I found this app!

DIY Timber Packs
Ierland
4 dagen gebruiken de app
25 januari 2024

The app works perfectly for our needs and is worth the subscription. Beyond the functionality, the service is simply outstanding! Ankit responded immediately to multiple requests to make custom changes and they modified the app exactly as I needed. It was like having my own personal developer. Excellent app and outstanding service.

Carolina Trends
15 dagen gebruiken de app
10 oktober 2023

This application is ideal for my needs, I've been using it for years. When you need customization, the team is super responsive and efficient. The prices and turnaround time for customization are very reasonable.

raplapla
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
3 januari 2024

The Great App is highly beneficial, easy to install, and offers incredible service when needed. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Sundo
Nederland
Ongeveer 23 uur gebruiken de app
29 september 2023

A brilliant App that works perfectly with our online shop and allows us to easily manage several custom pricelists for our customers, and offer the ability for trade accounts to place an order and pay later. The App is very easy to use and allows you to manage each customer with the use of bespoke tags, offering a high level of control and customisation for accounts. The support team are very professional, friendly and respond quickly to enquiries, helping to easily set and customise your online shop without the need to manually enter code. I highly recommend this App for anyone who needs to easily create custom pricing and the ability to pay for an order at a later date!

Booth Dispensers
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
1 november 2023

Incredibly helpful! They fixed my problem with no hassle at all. Ankit was a pleasure to work with. Excellent service.

Labs Best
2 maanden gebruiken de app
3 november 2023

It's a great app with lots of features. The support team is top notch! Very responsive and handled all my concerns! Highly recommend.

Heady Cup Coffee Roasters
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 1 februari 2024

The Charge Me Later team has been extremely helpful, going above and beyond to make sure the app is working perfectly. They are almost always very quick with responses and suggestions. I would highly recommended them!

My VLS
6 maanden gebruiken de app
13 oktober 2023

This is a must grab if you are looking to start wholesale and PO integration. Before the trial was even over the support team had resolved a long list of problems I had been working on for weeks. Thanks BuddyApps!

RDC Group
1 dag gebruiken de app
27 oktober 2023

Works great, quick and helpful support!

Muli Collection