Recensies (174)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
11 juli 2024

I recently worked with Buddy Apps using their Wholesale App, and I was impressed by their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. They were always available to answer my questions and address any concerns I had throughout the process. Overall, I'm very pleased with the app they created for me and would highly recommend their services to other Shopify store owners.

Front Desk Supply
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
6 mei 2024

Great app and great support! We are not able to calculate shipping before we package and weigh orders so this app allows us to have folks checkout instantly and pay after we add shipping in and send an invoice. This 2 part system has worked quite well for us and without it we would probably not have a very functional store. We've needed some support on this app and they are quick to respond and have helped us understand how the app works and what can be customized to fit our business better.

Vintage Power Wagons
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
14 mei 2024

We've been working with CML team on developing a custom solution for their app, and the experience has been fantastic. The customer service and turnaround time were exceptional. Initially, we encountered a few errors, but Ankit and his team took the time to stick it out with us until everything was perfect. We're very happy with the end result and highly recommend their services!

LUCK•E
Nieuw-Zeeland
7 dagen gebruiken de app
24 april 2024

The app works very good for our use case. Also Ankit is really helpful and has made sure that everything was adjusted to our specific needs.

Bespoken Coffee Wholesale
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
27 juni 2024

Be aware of their false advertisement trial period and horrible customer service.

Started with 4 days basic trial on May 14.

Switched to PLUS on May 18. It clearly show you have a 4-day free trial ending on May 21 at the subscription approval page. So I decide to give it a try.

Deleted the app on May 21 before the trial end. Still charged my account.

Emailed app developer with no respond. Developer replied after contacting Shopify customer service. They ignored my email again after I send all the prove that they falsely advertised. Please see below for the last reply from developer.

"As I mentioned, the total trial period is 4 days. The app was installed on 14 May and was uninstalled on 21 May. I hope that helps." by Ankit Kamboj

Feels like he ignored everything I said and telling me not going to waste time on me....

I'm going to contact my lawyer for this false advertisement. Hopefully they can learn a lesson and fix it.

My Store
4 dagen gebruiken de app
13 juni 2024

The support is amazing fast and supportive

MUIR ENERGY
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
9 april 2024

The best app and service support you can ask for. Straight away onto it and willing to go over and above to help. Very rare to see these days. Highly recommended!

Asetica
Australië
14 dagen gebruiken de app
14 maart 2024

At first, the app didn't display and work the way we wanted, but thanks to Ankit, now the app works well. He makes sure to adjust each point we send him until it works and displays exactly what we want.

We are happy with the system and it seems to work well.

Matcha Botanicals
Zwitserland
5 dagen gebruiken de app
12 maart 2024

This is the fastest email service I’ve ever tried. I think I received a response in under 2 minutes and a solution in less than 5 minutes. I really appreciate working with people like them. It’s beneficial for both me and them because great people always do well!

Poirier-Group.com

Poirier Group
9 dagen gebruiken de app
26 maart 2024

This app was a LIFE SAVER for us. After migrating over to Shopify, we struggled to find a way to accept orders but allow our customers to PAY LATER.

Most Pay Later apps do it in installments, and we wanted a customer to go through the entire checkout process, and then to be charged later on their own timeline. THIS APP saved our life. Not just that, but Ankit was so great in working through all the problems that we had.

Great app and great customer service.

Dental Plus USA