Arvostelut (177)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. toukokuu 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Boaz from Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with the level of professionalism and efficiency demonstrated throughout the process. From the moment I reached out for assistance, Boaz was incredibly responsive and attentive to my needs.

Not only did he provide clear and concise guidance on navigating the chargeback process, but he also went above and beyond to ensure that any questions I had were answered.

Overall, my experience with Boaz was exceptional. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance with chargeback management. Thank you Boaz for your outstanding support!

COSMO Technologies, Inc.
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
12. kesäkuu 2024

Chargeflow is going above and beyond to provide exemplary service regarding my first chargeback with them with a particularly difficult situation. I am extremely impressed how fast their responses is and it is clear they do anything to go to bat for their customers.

Doodles and Sketches
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. huhtikuu 2024

The support team has been very helpful to our business. We always consult them before shipping out risky orders, and they provide useful feedback to help us make good decisions. Highly recommended!

Higooga
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
3. huhtikuu 2024

I haven't used their actual services yet but I have received great help from Mariane over their chat. She has been invaluable in her instructions, explanation of various features of the app and she has put my mind at ease with regard to a claim that I may come against. Now I feel confident that I am protected against false claims

The Chargeflow app and Mariane are both highly recommended !!! Thank you, Mariane !!!

COLORADDICTED.COM
Kreikka
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. huhtikuu 2024

This company is great to deal with. The people are always friendly and always available when you need assistance. They will take care of all your chargeback issues, and they will keep you informed while they are doing it. It is a very easy-to-use platform.

Xtreme Bows
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. maaliskuu 2024

In today's fast-paced business landscape, time and money are invaluable resources. Chargeflow is a revolutionary tool that simplifies the management of payment disputes and helps businesses reclaim their time and resources. We have loved having them completely take over our Chargeback process completely. THANK YOU - you need to get this app for your company!

Echo Water
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. toukokuu 2024

Great service from Boaz! Really recommend using this app and the tailored service that you get from the astounding team.

Avenda
Alankomaat
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. maaliskuu 2024

I strongly recommend using Chargeflow to handle all of your stores chargebacks. The way the handle responses is incredible with the extreme amount of detail they put forward on your behalf. Their customer service is also top notch and have responses to your questions in a matter of minutes. Cant recommend them enough!

Drive Protected
Kanada
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. toukokuu 2024

They have best help me in every way. Totally recommend to any business on Shopify

Trap Fashion
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. huhtikuu 2024

I would not recommend not using Chargeflow, mainly due to quality issues . And I have other concerns as well. Specifically, I just noticed they took about $5600 in 3 months. But when I add up the won chargebacks it’s less than $4000, so they should have taken less than $1000. I am asking Shopify Plus support to investigate. And much worse than this potential overcharging problem is that the quality of chargeback response writing to too often quite poor. For example, recently the Chargeflow staff submitted a response to a credit not received chargeback for approx. $2000 and staff completely ignored the fact that we return only the cost of the product and we don’t return the cost of shipping and handling. I complained about it 4 days ago by email, and my complaint has been ignored. So my 3rd reason for the one star review is they don’t appear to value their customers at all as they simply ignored my complaint. Disappointed and looking for better app.

Rejuva Fresh