Arvostelut (176)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
19. maaliskuu 2024

This has been a great service that has a big impact on our bottom line!

Nano Hearing Aids
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

DON'T USE this. they write off fees that are not even used they won like 15 disuptes for me what i could do easy myself and the charged me 1500 euro for it insane. and i lost my klarna account because of them and lost paypal so they messing up bigtime and charge me 1500 for it and when i ask for help they dont want to help me its insane. BE CAREFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovozo Haarlem
Alankomaat
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Chargeflow, Inc. vastasi 11. kesäkuu 2024

Hi Dylan, I'm Dror - Head of Customer Success here at Chargeflow.

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry about your experience and it was important for me to personally look into the case myself and address your concerns.

After conducting a thorough audit of your account, I found no charges made for the mentioned amount, nor anything billed outside of the agreed scope and results. We take pride in our success-based fee model and transparent billing structure and I am happy to provide further clarification if needed.

Additionally, our system, which focuses on responding to chargebacks, does not have the capability to affect your reputation with payment providers nor cause issues leading to account cancellations.

As we highly value our partners and customer satisfaction is our top priority - I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further.

I have tried reaching out several times via email to see how we can assist and address your concerns - please feel free to reply or reach out anytime. We are always available via the live support chat or email.

Thanks and hoping to hear back from you.

Dror

10. huhtikuu 2024

Not a fan. Ive lost more chargebacks than I've won. What they do is the same thing Shopify does. You are better off just getting a flow app and blocking high risk orders instead of getting chargebacks. don't waste your time

THE GLAM BOOK VENDORS
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Chargeflow, Inc. vastasi 29. huhtikuu 2024

Hello,

I'm Dror - Head of Customer Success.

I am sorry to hear about your experience, and I apologize if we were not able to meet your expectations.
Being an e-commerce merchant myself, it was extremely important for me to personally review your case with the team to address the issues raised.

As we are always committed to the success and satisfaction of our partners, I have tried reaching out several times via email to provide additional information along with suggestions on how we can quickly assist and address your concerns.

Please feel free to reply or reach out anytime; I am always available via the live support chat or email and happy to do everything we can to help.

Thanks and hoping to hear back from you.

Dror

24. toukokuu 2024

The customer service help is amazing. I've been using chargeflow for about 4 months and it's great

Hara Boutique
Kanada
27. toukokuu 2024

One of the most reliable app we are using.

Sweat Shaper
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
21. toukokuu 2024

Easy to use, very good support from their Customer Success team.

Feel
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
15. toukokuu 2024

Marianne took her time and went one by one with me figuring out every dispute with me

Mabel Love Co
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
12. toukokuu 2024

Do not install the app. Chargeback evidence submitted multiple times without our review. We specifically asked not to submit evidence and chose "not managed by chargeflow" but they submitted the evidence anyways. We lost thousands of dollars because of this unprofessional behaviour

ZENDUCE
6. toukokuu 2024

Great Team! Chargeflow drives an increase in profits almost immediately!

Adina Eden
15. huhtikuu 2024

Very good, they are very helpful with my store, thanks to Mariane for the amazing customer support she has given me. I recommend

Maravillas de la Tierra