Arvostelut (178)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
31. tammikuu 2024

This app is definitely a must-have for all e-commerce businesses as chargebacks are not a joke at all. We all know how hateful can be dealing with fraud clients who request a refund after receiving the products, and even against all odds, Chargeflow can be extremely helpful in fighting for your hard-earned money back.

Fight for your money, don't let the bad people win!

Fairie Cosmetics
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
19. huhtikuu 2024

The support team is amazing, quick to respond to, and happy to guide my team in activating my account with patience!!

twenty one
Meksiko
22 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
14. helmikuu 2024

Enjoy how well experienced you are and that we can get assistance with chargeback responses in a timely manner.

Thank you for everything you do!

DOT Compliance Services LLC
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
8. tammikuu 2024

We collaborated with Chargeflow a few months back and I can say we are having a good experience with them. They have a very good and responsive support group. They do listen to feedback and work on it. Their app is easy to navigate and use. So far, our experiences are all good and we love to continue using this app to handle our chargebacks. Kudos to the people behind this app, great job!

MOD LIGHTING
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
23. tammikuu 2024

Fantastic support, always super responsive and helpful. They were able to walk me through step by step when I was facing an issue with integration into a third party payment processor. Also this app makes chargeback headaches completely go away as they handle it all!

Cazoba
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
23. marraskuu 2023

Best app for handling PayPal and Shopify Payments cases. I can really recommend it.

Veluccio
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
24. joulukuu 2023

So far, Chargeflow has made handling payment disputes very easy. It's intuitive, user-friendly, and almost completely automated. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for an app to handle your chargebacks.

BlueRidge Co.
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
9. marraskuu 2023

You need this app...no question about it. Even if you don't experience Chargebacks often, this will save you tons of time and money on an automated basis.

For our brand, we use both Stripe and Shopify payments. Chargeflow has won us back 5-figures in disputes (automatically) and also helps me keep track of the type of disputes coming in.

This app allows us to not only automate chargebacks but know exactly what type of chargebacks are happening so we can proactively improve the overall business.

douxds
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
22. marraskuu 2023

Absolutely not helpful. They do the same thing we can do in shopify. Add all the evidence and they do nothing to help you win a chargeback just a waste of time.

Lavender Fields
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Chargeflow, Inc. vastasi 26. marraskuu 2023

Lori - My name is Ariel, and I'm CEO and co-founder of Chargeflow.

I've taken a deep dive with my team to review your account, with a particular focus on the specific chargeback we were unable to win on your behalf.

I want to remind you that our pricing model is entirely success-based, aligning our goals directly with yours. This approach motivates us to win as many chargebacks as possible, especially those with significant value.

It's important to remember that high-value chargebacks often face challenges due to the policies of banks and on high amounts, they are usually more aligned with the cardholder, unfortunately. Despite our efforts in submitting comprehensive and persuasive evidence, the final decision always rests with the bank.

In your case, we presented strong evidence to contest the dispute, but regrettably, the bank decided in favor of your customer.

There are still many chargebacks under review, and usually, the lost vs. won response times from the bank are different, as they have another process to check before they allow a won chargeback for merchants.

I am confident in our ability to secure more victories for you in the future, helping to recover your funds and relieving you of the burden of handling these disputes yourself.

Your satisfaction with our service is our team’s top priority, and we are all committed to ensuring that our partnership is not only beneficial but also financially advantageous for you.

As a gesture of our commitment to this partnership, I have sent you an email with additional details on how we would love to help moving forward and with a nice offer for you to consider.

Would you be willing to give us another opportunity to demonstrate our dedication to your success?

Best,
Ariel

26. marraskuu 2023

My chargeback win rate has increased drastically. I didn't realize what was involved in a proper submission to fight these disputes. They submit documents 15 to 20 pages long. Would recommend. No cost to user as its paid from disputes won.

Totality Medispa and Skincare