Arvostelut (185)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 4 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
31. tammikuu 2024

I required some help and advice today, which I found very helpful.

Clownfish Games
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. helmikuu 2024

Enjoy how well experienced you are and that we can get assistance with chargeback responses in a timely manner.

Thank you for everything you do!

DOT Compliance Services LLC
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
19. huhtikuu 2024

The support team is amazing, quick to respond to, and happy to guide my team in activating my account with patience!!

twenty one
Meksiko
22 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
24. joulukuu 2023

So far, Chargeflow has made handling payment disputes very easy. It's intuitive, user-friendly, and almost completely automated. Would definitely recommend if you're looking for an app to handle your chargebacks.

BlueRidge Co.
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. marraskuu 2023

Best hands-off solution for fighting chargebacks. Chargeflow will handle all chargebacks/claims for me, without my help or the help of an employee. So far, their responses to my chargebacks has been amazing which resulted in a lot of chargebacks won.

KlarSonne
Alankomaat
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. marraskuu 2023

My niche has high chargeback rate so installing this app has literally saved my business. Boaz has been extremely helpful in sorting everything out for us. This is the app to use if you need to stop your chargebacks from shutting down your store.

The OrthoFit - Premium Orthopedic Footwear
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. elokuu 2023

I recently had the opportunity to utilize chargeflow for my store, and it has been a game-changer. As a store owner, dealing with chargebacks can be a tiresome and stressful task. Chargeflow simplifies this complex process, ensuring that I can focus more on my core business and less on the aftermath of transactions. The user-friendly interface, coupled with its efficient automation, made a noticeable difference in how we manage disputes. I was particularly impressed with the support I received, especially from Boaz, who was an amazing person to work with. His expertise and prompt responses contributed significantly to our positive experience. I highly recommend Chargeflow to any store owner looking to streamline their chargeback process.

ShopAvello
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Chargeflow, Inc. vastasi 9. marraskuu 2023

Thanks so much for your great review!

We emphasize the development and professionalism of our customer service, as much as we do for our products, in order to ensure the finest utility of our app.

20. heinäkuu 2023

Excellent team, they help assist situation that was not our fault and made it possible to get our funds back after delivering the product. This is a must installed app, whenever you have issues on chargeback they are the best to resolve it.

Neil Jou Productions
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Chargeflow, Inc. vastasi 9. marraskuu 2023

Hey, thanks for your great feedback:)

Indeed, chargebacks can be very frustrating, as the majority of them are coming from fraudsters unfortunately.

The best way to fight back is to spend the minimum amount of time & money in order to win and recover your lost money, and simultaneously allowing you to focus on growing your business without worrying about disputes.

1. elokuu 2023

The chargeflow team is quite professional and knows well how to face chargebacks and defend them. Customer support also is online 24/7 and responds very quickly. I enjoyed working with them a lot. Hope I have found them sooner. Highly recommended.

Harmony Gallery
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Chargeflow, Inc. vastasi 9. marraskuu 2023

Hey - thanks for your great feedback!

It's feels great to provide human-service along with a wonderful technical solution:)

26. marraskuu 2023

My chargeback win rate has increased drastically. I didn't realize what was involved in a proper submission to fight these disputes. They submit documents 15 to 20 pages long. Would recommend. No cost to user as its paid from disputes won.

Totality Medispa and Skincare