Recensioni (176)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 maggio 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Boaz from Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with the level of professionalism and efficiency demonstrated throughout the process. From the moment I reached out for assistance, Boaz was incredibly responsive and attentive to my needs.

Not only did he provide clear and concise guidance on navigating the chargeback process, but he also went above and beyond to ensure that any questions I had were answered.

Overall, my experience with Boaz was exceptional. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance with chargeback management. Thank you Boaz for your outstanding support!

COSMO Technologies, Inc.
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
12 giugno 2024

Chargeflow is going above and beyond to provide exemplary service regarding my first chargeback with them with a particularly difficult situation. I am extremely impressed how fast their responses is and it is clear they do anything to go to bat for their customers.

Doodles and Sketches
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 aprile 2024

The support team has been very helpful to our business. We always consult them before shipping out risky orders, and they provide useful feedback to help us make good decisions. Highly recommended!

Higooga
RAS di Hong Kong
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
3 aprile 2024

I haven't used their actual services yet but I have received great help from Mariane over their chat. She has been invaluable in her instructions, explanation of various features of the app and she has put my mind at ease with regard to a claim that I may come against. Now I feel confident that I am protected against false claims

The Chargeflow app and Mariane are both highly recommended !!! Thank you, Mariane !!!

COLORADDICTED.COM
Grecia
2 aprile 2024

This company is great to deal with. The people are always friendly and always available when you need assistance. They will take care of all your chargeback issues, and they will keep you informed while they are doing it. It is a very easy-to-use platform.

Xtreme Bows
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
21 marzo 2024

In today's fast-paced business landscape, time and money are invaluable resources. Chargeflow is a revolutionary tool that simplifies the management of payment disputes and helps businesses reclaim their time and resources. We have loved having them completely take over our Chargeback process completely. THANK YOU - you need to get this app for your company!

Echo Water
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 marzo 2024

I strongly recommend using Chargeflow to handle all of your stores chargebacks. The way the handle responses is incredible with the extreme amount of detail they put forward on your behalf. Their customer service is also top notch and have responses to your questions in a matter of minutes. Cant recommend them enough!

Drive Protected
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 maggio 2024

Great service from Boaz! Really recommend using this app and the tailored service that you get from the astounding team.

Avenda
Paesi Bassi
1 maggio 2024

They have best help me in every way. Totally recommend to any business on Shopify

Trap Fashion
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
19 marzo 2024

This has been a great service that has a big impact on our bottom line!

Nano Hearing Aids