Avaliações (186)

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
16 de julho de 2024

Chargeflow is truly a game-changer! I have been using it for a while now, and the experience has been nothing short of excellent. The platform is incredibly effortless to use, making it a breeze to manage and resolve disputes. Not only that, but I have also noticed a significant increase in winning disputes since using Chargeflow. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an effective and efficient solution for handling chargebacks. 5 stars all the way!

Caffeinecam
Canadá
10 months usando a aplicação
18 de junho de 2024

I have been using Chargeflow to handle dispute chargebacks for 1 year, and my experience has been overwhelmingly positive. The platform is user-friendly, and the process for managing and disputing chargebacks is straightforward and efficient. Here are a few key points from my experience:

Ease of Use: The interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate and understand. I was able to get started quickly without needing extensive training or support.

Efficiency: Chargeflow has significantly reduced the time I spend managing chargebacks. The automation features streamline the process, allowing me to focus on other important aspects of my business.

Success Rate: I have seen a noticeable improvement in the success rate of disputed chargebacks since using Chargeflow. Their expertise and detailed approach in crafting responses have made a big difference.

Support: The customer service team at Chargeflow is top-notch. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always willing to assist with any questions or issues that arise.

Comprehensive Analytics: The platform provides detailed analytics and insights, helping me understand the trends and reasons behind chargebacks. This information is invaluable for making informed decisions and improving our overall operations.

Overall, Chargeflow has proven to be a reliable and effective solution for managing dispute chargebacks. I highly recommend it to any business looking to streamline their chargeback process and improve their success rates.

Dose
11 months usando a aplicação
2 de julho de 2024

Chargeflow has been amazing for our business! Before using it, managing chargebacks took a lot of time Now, it's almost effortless.

We've seen a significant boost in winning disputes since we started using Chargeflow. Their responses are on point and very detailed.

Customer support deserves a special mention. They’re always quick to respond and incredibly helpful.

If you're dealing with chargebacks and want to make your life easier, Chargeflow is the way to go. It's been a fantastic addition to our toolkit, and I can’t recommend it enough.

VitaWatch
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2024

Chargeflow has been an absolute game-changer for us in managing our disputes! The app is user-friendly and incredibly efficient, making the process smooth and stress-free.

A special shoutout to Joyce, who has been nothing short of amazing. Her approachable demeanor and lightning-fast responses to our inquiries have been a tremendous help. Joyce’s dedication to providing clear and effective solutions has significantly improved our experience with Chargeflow.

Thank you, Chargeflow, for your exceptional service and for making our dispute resolution process much more manageable. We highly recommend this app to anyone needing reliable and professional dispute management.

YG COLLECTION
11 months usando a aplicação
9 de maio de 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Boaz from Chargeflow Dispute Chargebacks, and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed with the level of professionalism and efficiency demonstrated throughout the process. From the moment I reached out for assistance, Boaz was incredibly responsive and attentive to my needs.

Not only did he provide clear and concise guidance on navigating the chargeback process, but he also went above and beyond to ensure that any questions I had were answered.

Overall, my experience with Boaz was exceptional. I would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance with chargeback management. Thank you Boaz for your outstanding support!

COSMO Technologies, Inc.
About 1 year usando a aplicação
12 de junho de 2024

Chargeflow is going above and beyond to provide exemplary service regarding my first chargeback with them with a particularly difficult situation. I am extremely impressed how fast their responses is and it is clear they do anything to go to bat for their customers.

Doodles and Sketches
8 months usando a aplicação
23 de junho de 2024

Boaz from Chargeflow has been exceptional in managing my chargebacks. He provided clear and detailed explanations throughout the process and demonstrated a profound understanding of the complexities involved. With a dedicated team ready to work on my behalf, Boaz ensured that my disputes were handled efficiently and resolved favorably. His strategic approach and unwavering support have made a significant positive impact on my business, and I highly recommend his services for anyone dealing with chargebacks.

AUMI 4
5 months usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2024

The support team has been very helpful to our business. We always consult them before shipping out risky orders, and they provide useful feedback to help us make good decisions. Highly recommended!

Higooga
Hong Kong, RAE da China
10 months usando a aplicação
26 de maio de 2024

Great service from Boaz! Really recommend using this app and the tailored service that you get from the astounding team.

Avenda
Países Baixos
7 months usando a aplicação
3 de abril de 2024

I haven't used their actual services yet but I have received great help from Mariane over their chat. She has been invaluable in her instructions, explanation of various features of the app and she has put my mind at ease with regard to a claim that I may come against. Now I feel confident that I am protected against false claims

The Chargeflow app and Mariane are both highly recommended !!! Thank you, Mariane !!!

COLORADDICTED.COM