BeSure Checkout Rules , 92 arvostelua

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. huhtikuu 2024

Excellent app and stellar support! I would recommend this app any day!
Thank you Sam for the help and patience!

Bocane
Romania
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 11. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you very much for your feedback and appreciation!

22. helmikuu 2024

The best application for checkout rules, the best customer service, they guided me all the way until I achieved perfection in the checkout of my page, Sam guided me every second. thank you, it deserves more than 5 stars

Gun Hill Tire House (WTW-WHOLESALE TIRES & WHEELS)
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 28. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for your incredible review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app the best for checkout and that Sam provided exceptional guidance every step of the way. We're here to help your store, and we're grateful for your recognition!

30. maaliskuu 2024

i am very glad for the good support in live chat the app is the best.

Hickenbick Hair
Sveitsi
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 1. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback and appreciation!

13. huhtikuu 2024

Great app. So useful and Sam in customer service goes above and beyond to help you. I'm actually quite astonished because so far, the app customer service for competitors has been lacking recently.

Adept Cosmetics®
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 15. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app useful and that Sam was able to provide you with exceptional service. Thanks again for choosing us and for taking the time to share your feedback!

18. huhtikuu 2024

Great app that able to create any of the possibilities of rules you can think of. We have a set of complicated rules that Sam have helped us to resolve and made it happens without affecting the shopping experience.

Wing Heong BBQ Meat
Malesia
Noin 16 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 21. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our app could accommodate your complex rules and that Sam was able to assist effectively. Should you have any more rules to implement or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your support!

10. huhtikuu 2024

Do not hesitate to try this app!

We have a large inventory store (+20,000 individual items), it was an absolute nightmare with the 'Free Shipping' always showing up first in the check out. At least one or more customers a day would choose the free shipping.

I initially had a tiny issue with setting up the app so I emailed support, Sam had everything figured out in no time! Now we will have a much better customer experience going forward. Thanks Sam! You rock!

Alberta Motorsports Sales & Salvage Ltd
Kanada
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 12. huhtikuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to have been able to improve your customer experience by addressing the 'Free Shipping' issue. It's great to hear that Sam provided quick assistance and got everything sorted for you. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to rock your support whenever you need us!

22. toukokuu 2024

No significant drawbacks were reported, positive overall user experience.

Elegance Edge
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 24. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for your feedback and appreciation!

12. tammikuu 2024

This app makes it very easy to setup checkout rules. I had some questions about the ways I could control areas of my checkout. Sam was extremely helpful and responsive and I was able to get everything setup exactly as I needed thanks to Sam’s help.

DIY Timber Packs
Irlanti
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 16. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our app simplified the setup of your checkout rules. We're thrilled that you found our support valuable in customizing your checkout. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out anytime.

5. tammikuu 2024

BeSure is a great app for customizing the shipping options that your customers see. We used it to limit the shipping level by region. Sam from their support is great and was able to help me sort out the rule logic. Highly recommend!

Wormera
Kanada
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 7. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your excellent review! We're delighted to hear that BeSure has been a valuable tool for customizing your shipping options. We're grateful for your high recommendation.

29. helmikuu 2024

Update our Checkout to the new one today and wanted to hide some payment options... honestly didnt think it would be possible... but somehow this app is legit the god send i was hoping for. Sam assisted me and was unreal honest!

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 2. maaliskuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to have provided the solution you needed for your updated checkout. It's great to hear that Sam provided exceptional assistance. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to help whenever you need us. Thanks for choosing our app!