BeSure Checkout Rules

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
Muokattu 23. syyskuu 2023

Shopify has forcibly implemented one-page checkout on my store and this app is not compatible! Instead of hiding express checkout, this app removes PayPal and Shopify payments as a payment option entirely.

If you are using this app, none of your customers are able to checkout!

.........

UPDATE:

I've changed my review to 5 stars as the developer jumped in and did everything they could to mitigate the issue. Shopify has created its one-page checkout so that PayPal can only be targeted in its entirety. It is no longer possible to programmatically separate PayPal from PayPal Express.

The developer has found a "band-aid solution", which is clearly explained on their app setup page. This solution will work for some, but not for others.

If you want to hide Express Checkout, BSURE Checkout Rules is the way to go. The developer is responsive and helpful. Also, they are actively petitioning Shopify to fix the mess they have made.

As this is really a Shopify issue, there is no other app that can solve this problem any better.

Stick with BSure, they are your best choice!

Groomsaber
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 25. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for your updated review! We appreciate your understanding of the Shopify checkout challenges and our efforts to provide a solution. We're committed to helping our users, and we'll continue working to improve the app. Your support and kind words mean a lot to us. Thank you for choosing BSure Checkout Rules!

14. joulukuu 2023

This is app is great for anyone not using Shopify Payments! With our third party payment provider, we can now put local methods on top. Also, it works well to hide payment methods for certain countries. And the customer service is great. They can make rules according to personal preference.

Fournituren.nl
Alankomaat
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 16. joulukuu 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a valuable tool for optimizing your payment methods and providing flexibility with local options. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we're here to support you!

1. helmikuu 2024

Just activated BeSure. The team was very helpful in helping install and work us through the right integration. Looking forward to help us reduce FRAUDS on the website.

shopindigene.com
Intia
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 5. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for choosing BeSure! We're here to support you in reducing fraud and enhancing your productivity.

18. marraskuu 2023

So far, I'm very happy with this app. I can recommend shipping options for customers in the order that I want.

Premium Health Japan
Japani
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 23. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for the feedback and high recommendation!

7. syyskuu 2023

This app adds some very much needed customisability to the checkout. We're in the 'Gift sending' industry so often customers accidentally forget to change the shipping address to the correct recipients address when using Shop Pay/Apple Pay or Google Pay express checkout options. This app allows us to easily hide express checkout buttons without needing to disable the express checkout options across our whole store so 5 stars for solving real world merchant problems!

The Flower Factory
Irlanti
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 8. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for the fantastic review! We're thrilled to have helped you enhance the checkout experience and address real-world merchant challenges. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we're delighted to have earned your 5-star rating!

21. syyskuu 2023

This app is perfect. You can arrange and set the delivery method and the payment method.
Friendly staff ready to help when you get stuck :-)

life-decor
Kroatia
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 22. syyskuu 2023

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled our app met your needs for arranging delivery and payment methods, and we're always here to help if you need any assistance. Your feedback is much appreciated!

14. marraskuu 2023

Sam is a great guy and delivers awesome customer support. I asked for some feature implementation or feedback and he implemented them quickly. Also reordering and preselecting payment methods helped, as well as hiding express checkout buttons helped a lot. Thank you

Autoscheibenwischer24
Saksa
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 23. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for your kind words! It's great to know that our feature implementations, reordering options, and hiding express checkout buttons have been beneficial to you. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we're here to assist whenever you need us.

7. helmikuu 2024

Great app solving problems i had many years, thank you!

Sofa Killer super warm and cozy loungewear for family
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 9. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for your review and feedback!

4. lokakuu 2023

Amazing Support and app!
Wanted to create a rule which was based on the weight and other apps didn't even give me that option. BeSure Checkout Rules had this rule already and created an extra rule specific for my shops needs. The support was unbelievable helpful and quick. Can highly recommend!

Lost Palms Brewing Co
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 10. lokakuu 2023

Thank you for the amazing review! We're thrilled that our app met your specific needs and that our support team was incredibly helpful and quick in creating a custom rule for you. Your high recommendation is greatly appreciated!

4. joulukuu 2023

I was looking for a simple, elegant and cost effective way of preventing shipping to PO Boxes. I came across this app and decided to give it a shot. Setting up a rule to disable shipping to PO Boxes was a breeze. I tested thoroughly using several address formats. Only 4 didn't not work. I reached out to Sam and he fixed the bug within a few hours. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy, simple & cost effective solution for preventing shipping to PO Boxes.
Thank you Sam for such a fantastic support. Please keep up the good work.

AMIRIELLE
Yhdysvallat
Päivä sovelluksen käyttöä
StoreSpark vastasi 6. joulukuu 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted that our app provided a simple and cost-effective solution for your shipping needs. Your recommendation and kind words mean a lot to us. We're committed to providing excellent support and will indeed keep up the good work!