Avaliações (57)

Avaliação geral
4,2
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 93% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
4 de junho de 2024

I'm writing this review on my first day using the service. My first impression is simply GREAT! Setting up and integration of service were so easy and straight forward. Then I had an issue with an order not submitted to Clear Sale for review. As soon as I emailed the customer service, I saw a lot of communication back and forth among customer service, technical support and sales to fix the issue and give me a quick decision. I realized the agent Kaio and analyst Yasmin did great job to coordinate among all departments and prioritize my issue till I got a resolution within few hours. I'm really impressed!! Thank you so much!

The Kiddo Depot
Estados Unidos
15 days usando a aplicação
17 de maio de 2024

Excellent app! I highly recommend it for anyone running an online store. The system is easy to install and the customer support is fantastic, making it ideal for selling products with confidence.

G Collections
Reino Unido
About 2 months usando a aplicação
6 de novembro de 2023

Gracias a que instalamos ClearSale en supernaturista.com logramos apagar un incendio de contracargos y pedidos fraudulentos que teníamos.

Nuestra tasa de fraude ha bajado considerablemente y adicional a eso, el servicio personalizado que ofrecen es muy bueno. Trabajan de la mano para la implementación, capacitación, etc...

supernaturista.com
México
About 2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ClearSale 1 de maio de 2024

7 meses y contando, vamos juntos al vender más, sin riesgo de contracargos, gracias por su preferencia.

~Carlos

11 de julho de 2022

This app is giving us an extra layer of fraud protection which is really helpful in certain markets. Support has been excellent and setup was straight forward. Highly recommend.

VKB-SIM Australia
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ClearSale 13 de julho de 2022

Thank you Luke for the review.

Looking forward to see your product go global!

19 de agosto de 2022

Great app!! would highly recommend for anyone with an online store selling products. Is an easy and straightforward system to use.

Outdoorsioo
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ClearSale 28 de setembro de 2022

Hi Ashvin,

Thank you for your review and kind words.

Looking forward to working with you!

15 de julho de 2022

Bubs the Word
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ClearSale 5 de agosto de 2022

Thank you Kym for the wonderful review.

Looking forward to seeing your business grow and grow!

5 de dezembro de 2022

Clearsale provides a no-hassle way of dealing with fraud. Although I can check up on orders myself, I'm no expert in fraud, so it's nice to have this running in the background, along with the peace of mind from chargeback guarantee.

Greensparks Technology
12 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ClearSale 3 de abril de 2023

Thank you so much for the kind words! We look forward to continuing to work with you and your team :)

~Partnerships team

3 de abril de 2023

It is not an exaggeration to say that ClearSale has saved my business. After a string of chargebacks due to fraud my company took some heavy hits, but ClearSale followed through with their side of our agreement and fixed the situation. I 100% recommend their service and will be a life-long customer.

Not to mention Luisa and team have excellent customer service. 10/10 would have a beer with them.

Grow Tents Depot
Estados Unidos
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ClearSale 3 de abril de 2023

It has been a pleasure to work with you and thank you for your kind words!

~Luisa

23 de outubro de 2022

ClearSale solved a big problem for us. It has saved us time and given us peace of mind. The service is good and quick. We're very satisfied with the service.
- Rahul, Asst Manager, ECommerce, The Jewellery Group

Zamels
5 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ClearSale 24 de outubro de 2022

Thank you Rahul and the team from the Jewellery Group!

Great to hear we are solving a big problem and headache for the entire business.

Looking forward to working with you all!

13 de junho de 2022

Nothing but great things to say about ClearSale. It was super easy to set up and gives ultimate peace of mind on sales. Now we can accept any size of order knowing that all the behind the scenes checks are complete and we're good to do what we're in business for - to supply great products with a great experience to our customers everywhere. Keep up the great work, ClearSale!

Bar Stool Gems
Canadá
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por ClearSale 11 de julho de 2022

Thank you for the feedback! We're happy to help however we can.

~Luisa