Recensioni (82)

Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 84% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 12% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 maggio 2024

I could never get this app to work correctly. Support was very responsive at first, but then they went silent.

BLV Peru
Perù
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
16 giugno 2024

This app is great, easy to set up, intuitive for customers, very effective support and the widget looks great. Higly recommend

Pet Club
Argentina
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
6 marzo 2024

This app is an amazing tool for my ecom. Setup is very simple. From the app admin panel one can manage all controls with a user-friendly interface. Compared to other apps that I’ve tried, this one offers an intuitive way to edit translations in all languages of my store. Also, I was really satisfied with the app support: they assisted me with a Shopify bug with checkout and together we successfully solved it! Overall highly recommended.

ATK BINDINGS
Italia
30 maggio 2024

Quick response, app works great.

Members Portal
7 marzo 2024

This pickup & delivery app for Shopify has been a game-changer for my store. Setting it up was a breeze, and it seamlessly integrates into my existing workflow. Now, managing pickups and deliveries is a breeze, and my customers love the convenience. Highly recommend this app for any Shopify store looking to streamline their operations. Plus , the responsive customer support is top-notch!

Chubby Baker Theresa
22 marzo 2024

I would a 100% recommend this app and their support team is EXCELLENT don't hesitate in implementing this into your store.

Sage Blooms
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

Small business in Scotland, great app with customer service

Kilfinan Florist
Regno Unito
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
9 marzo 2024

I am not awesome with tech. GAF's user-friendly instructions helped me navigate seamlessly from set-up to my first sale.

Confidence Corner Cosmetics
19 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 aprile 2024

Kurvi was very helpful in answering my questions and walking me through the system! Highly recommended. Amazing support team. Top App to pick!

Kindi
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 febbraio 2024

I had a problem and reached out to kurvi, problem sorted over night , this girl is a gem!!! And this app is beautiful

Fashion World ZA