Click & Drop , 33 Rezensionen

• 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 21 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 55 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. April 2023

updated and downloaded the app and now I cannot see any new orders come through. waste of time. not sure what to do as there is no help and have to do everything manually.

Olivia Victoria
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
14. Juli 2023

Currently unsupported until Click and Drop roll out an update for Shopify's API - very frustrating as a small business owner. please update the app!!!!

Crumbs Box
4 monate mit der App
24. März 2023

It's good enough, however would be much better if:
- you could load a credit to avoid going through gpay/worldpay/paypal everytime you paid
- you could copy the order details, so if doing a resend, you could copy the original order details and make a new order out of it.

tenpinshop
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
Click & Drop hat geantwortet 4. April 2023

Thank you for your review. Please be aware that you can actually clone an existing order by selecting the order on the order grid (click the grey circle), select the Clone option in the resulting bottom right menu and Select Go. I hope you find this useful.

14. Juli 2023

It seems this app has been abandoned. At least it states it's not updated and is now unsupported. It's great when it actually works although it doesn't pull through any orders coming through using our upsell app(which is most of our orders). I don't know of an alternative so we stick with it but not sure if there's much of a point.

Manchester Museum
6 monate mit der App
6. Mai 2023

Basic app with limited options and configurations. Very slow to pull in orders, no way to manually force order import in high priority scenarios.
Suitable for the small business but not for medium or high volume shipping

Vape Unicorn
8 monate mit der App
11. März 2023

App brings in my orders quickly and accurately and dispatches them with all the tracking information etc so can't say I have any complaints!

PlushiesGaloreUK
Vereinigtes Königreich
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Bearbeitet am 18. April 2023

PLEASE can RM fix this app - when it works it's great, but several of my orders fail to pull through, and there's seemingly no reason for it. This didn't happen with Squarespace, so I have no idea what's going on. Right now, when I click on the app within Shopify I get 'business.parcel.royalmail.com refused to connect.'

Outpost Workshop
6 tage mit der App
20. Juli 2023

When it works it's OK but it is just really slow to sync orders. UX in the click and drop website isn't great but it's functional. And Royal Mail are the most reliable so, worth it overall

Snooze Foundry
13. Februar 2023

Doesn't add orders to click-and-drop account, all the things show that it is integrated with royal mail but it doesn't add any orders.

guardianvape
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
Bearbeitet am 31. Januar 2023

Doesn't add orders to click and drop account, so you still need to manually type out order details which seems to to be more work than just copy/paste and posting at a post office.

Update, while yes there has now been an update, it only displays about 7 days worth of orders, we're mostly a MTO bespoke shop with lead times of upto 7 weeks, so this still renders the app useless for us. the click and drop integration on etsy allow for all orders of any age, so why shopify is limited to 7 days i don't know.

Southshore Adornments
5 monate mit der App
Click & Drop hat geantwortet 27. Januar 2023

Thank you for your review. As detailed in our help guide, upon first creating your integration there can be a small initial delay before your first orders import into Click & Drop, and we have checked and can see that all of your orders did subsequently import very shortly after you posted your review. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you experience any other issues.
Thank you for your update. For reference all Click & Drop integrations will only import store orders made within the last 7 days, but may go back further than this at the point of first creating the integration. I think it would be worth contacting our support team directly to help us fully understand your specific use case and if there is a way to accommodate it within Click & Drop.