Cloud Search & Product Filter , 683件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月31日

We use this app on two of our websites. The app works great for both search results and product filters. And, the customer service is the BEST! Nikita worked diligently and quickly in replacing our search and collection filters with the filters generated by their app. He integrated these into both website themes and they look and function superbly. I highly recommend this app and company!

Spill 911 Inc.
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月2日

I really, really love this app! One of my favorite and best product filter app- as I tried several before committing to this one! Especially because I have hundreds of products- THIS HAS SAVED ME SOOOOO MUCH TIME! The layout is beautiful and professional! Customer service has been wonderful! They send you weekly updates! Thank y'all for your service, a true time-saver! Blessings

6Isaiah8
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年1月9日

Super impressed with the Cloud Search & Product Filter App. We have used this app for a while now. It's easy to set up and has great filtering functionality. We recently made a few changes to the backend of our website, using different markets. We noticed a slight glitch with the app so I contacted the support team and Nikita was quick to respond and helped us sort the issue promptly. Thanks so much!

Filthy Gorgeous Accessories
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:9ヶ月
2024年1月17日

Great app and exceptional support. They will even help create your reports if needed. Much better than analytics that Shopify offers. Highly recommend!

Whole and Nourished
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年12月22日

Great and very useful app!
From seamless installation to user-friendly customization, the app has exceeded our expectations. The intuitive interface makes it easy to navigate, even for someone like me who isn't tech-savvy. The robust features it offers have significantly enhanced the search functionality of our store.

Getcheaper.it
スロベニア
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年12月1日

This filter and search app work so much better than the shopify original one! It has all the features I need, especially filter by tags. I couldn't get it to work with the shopify one so I switched to this one. The customer support was very helpful and added the customization I requested for me. Highly recommend!

Radlmann Family Ranch & Highlands Spring Farm
2023年11月27日

This app does exactly as it says and only requires permissions that it needs to carry out its job. We wanted to add some more fields to the search index and Nikita gave us some outstanding support getting that across the line.

Pure Science Ltd
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年11月6日

The app is very easy to set up and works very well. You can customize the filters easily to give your customers a great shopping experience. The entire team is willing to help if you have any issues. I can't recommend this app enough.

livijean
2023年11月28日

This app is user-friendly and quite helpful. Their customer support team is awesome, too.

Red Bull Ampol Racing Official Team Store
オーストラリア
2024年1月12日

Great app and nice and fast support! Highly recommended!

lifegreen.ch