Coin Currency Converter , 474件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2022年5月19日

The customer service team at Coin has been incredibly helpful through the entire process of the integration of our app. Very quick to reply and resolve any issues. The features were great overall and the app is easy to use!

Okayama Denim
日本
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
2022年3月9日

Great app. Easy and quick to install and they customer service was excellent. Fast responses and able to add the currency into my website menu on mobile and desktop.

Design To Style
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:7ヶ月
編集日:2022年9月16日

Really I recommend this App, Works instantly and there is a service + easy to request for theme compatibility. The support found the right place for the Money selector on desktop and on Mobile. thanks a lot to Abby.

Stop-Vieillissement
マルタ
アプリの利用期間:10ヶ月
2022年1月3日

Only had one issue when I changed my shop's theme but it was solved in no time. Amazing client support.

Bandido Jewelry
ポルトガル
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
2021年8月10日

5-Star Support and Tech. Reinstalled Coin on our new theme - no hassle and solved a bug that was in my Safari 15 Beta browser that's been bugging me for a month. Huge Hugs to Annette and Mandy - have two other apps from ShopPad :)

NXT LVL USA
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:2年弱
編集日:2021年7月18日

They are very kind and they helped me in everything I needed. I truly recomend this app if you want to change the currency of your store

easyBra®
スペイン
アプリの利用期間:24日
2021年7月9日

I am very happy with the support of this application, they answer very quickly and solve the problem instantly, they have made me very happy

CONSTVNCY
スペイン
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2021年4月23日

Great customer service by Anh. App installation customized to my Shopify theme it looks perfect and it works great.

Dok - Art
ポーランド
アプリの利用期間:1年以上
2021年4月5日

I have been using Coin for several months now and it has been working great the whole time. I sprung for the Coin Expert Install service, and A.P. did a great job integrating Coin with the Brooklyn theme. I would recommend this app.

South Kent Studio
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:6ヶ月
2021年3月26日

Coin worked well with our RTL store. Their support was super responsive which makes all the difference. Support documents were also very clear. I highly recommend this app for currency conversions.

Mashii