Shopify Collabs , 166 arvostelua

• 13 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 33 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
6. kesäkuu 2023

I was really excited to install this app, being an influencer myself in the UK. I also have a start up business, and really wanted to work with other influencers.
The integration was easy, the option to feature this option on your website however looks very unprofessional, so I will probably remove it.
The WORST though is, that you can't join the Collab community until you have $10K sales! I mean, really? Where is the support for start-up or small businesses? Is this what Shopify wants to identify themselves, being a supporter of well established businesses? Very very poor!

Sorbetdreams
Noin 24 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 8. kesäkuu 2023

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this incredibly valuable feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing setting up and using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

Thomas | Shopify

1. toukokuu 2023

The app is really buggy, it continually says I don't have permission to use my account and makes me install it over again.

NARY
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 3. toukokuu 2023

Hey there,

Jason here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Collabs App with us. Your feedback is extremely valuable. I'm sorry to hear of the struggles you are facing with using the app. I'm going to look into this further and follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here and see if we can address this concern.

Jason | Shopify

13. helmikuu 2024

La version mobile et en passant par l'application shopify bugent. Seule fonctionne la version pc.
Les influenceurs que je recrute semblent galerer à s'inscrire.

goldenmask.fr
Ranska
22. maaliskuu 2023

Tutto bello e ben fatto, ma non si dovrebbe richiedere per forza l'iscrizione al creator su Shopfy. E' una frizione in più che frena tanti creator.

Pasticceria Brignone
Italia
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. syyskuu 2022

Not what I was expecting. As someone who struggles to find influencers I thought this would be a platform where I could easily offer a collab but the discover tab seems useless? I can't send these influencers an active offer really unless I DM I thought it would be like the middle man type of app.

Brinisity
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 11. syyskuu 2022

Hi there,

William here from Shopify support, I'd love to open a dialogue with you about what you need to make this app just right for you. Collabs has launched recently and we're happy to look to where merchants like yourself would like it to go. Please look out for my email so we can discuss.

William | Marketplaces Support Specialist
Shopify

16. elokuu 2022

I currently use another Affiliate Application for my shopify store, but was eager to switch to this app once I saw that it would be included in my shopify subscription. However I haven't switched over as my current affiliates don't always want to sign up using their social media accounts as they prefer to sign up via email. I wish there was a feature at would allow me to email out an invite or to manually add an affiliate. For this reason alone I'm sticking with my current app even though it costs me additional fees every month. Close but not quite Shopify.

Snufflebean Yarn
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 19. elokuu 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify support, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. This feedback is so valuable to us - it lets us know how we can improve with each future iteration of our app. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication so I can ensure that your feedback is put on the desk of our developers!

Thomas | Shopify

27. toukokuu 2022

The app was brilliant to begin with, really easy to set up and get going. But I was unaware that I would need to apply on PayPal for 'mass payments' and having signed up 50 ambassadors who are all earning commission daily, PayPal has declined my mass payments application and I'm now unable to pay them through the Dovetale app. I have contacted support but heard nothing...

Laurella Mama
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 31. toukokuu 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I've sent you an email to open up the lines of communication and offer further support.

Vance | Shopify

12. kesäkuu 2022

no way to integrate with email to contact potential influencers on "discover". many features missing and overall confusing.

Portage and Main
Kanada
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 13. kesäkuu 2022

Vance | Shopify

9. helmikuu 2023

I dont like how it is not branded to your own business. For example, when someone signs up to be an affiliate, they are sent an email from Shopify Collabs instead of the actually business. Shopify should remove its branding especially when we are paying to use their platform.

Clean Burnn
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 15. helmikuu 2023

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the Collabs app - I am going to pass this along to our developer and design teams! I will also be sending you an email in case there is anything else I can support you with.

Charlotte | Shopify

6. toukokuu 2022

Are there any video instructions? I have some people trying to apply and having terrible trouble with using a Facebook Handle either personal or business. It then will ask them to log in and then says the email is already taken. So when forgot password is selected no reset email is sent. Please help.

Humphreys BBQ
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 12. toukokuu 2022

Hello,

Jackie here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see if we can address some of the issues you were having with the app.
Jackie | Shopify