Shopify Collabs , 166 arvostelua

• 13 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 14 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 33 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
27. kesäkuu 2022

Yes, AP4Liberty is right. The link for the affiliates are not working although the discount code is. I'm surprised to find that this basic feature is not working. The APP is not usable right now until the developers fix it.

Kibbles!
Singapore
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 29. kesäkuu 2022

Hi there,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'm going to follow up with you over email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can provide more support for you on this.

Thomas | Shopify

30. elokuu 2022

Excited for what this app promises but Instagram account won't connect and PayPal payments to creators doesn't work. Still waiting for my ticket to be answered.

GEO
Yhdysvallat
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 31. elokuu 2022

Hi there,

Vance here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the app. I've sent you an email to connect and offer further support to work through any issues you're facing!

Vance | Shopify

11. toukokuu 2022

It looks like Dovetale got rid of the "Campaigns" feature as a part of the Shopify acquisition. Too bad. That was the one feature that we were looking forward to. Without that, I don't see us switching from our current affiliate app.

VIP Luxury Hair Care
Yhdysvallat
Noin 9 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
Shopify vastasi 15. toukokuu 2022

Hello,

Thomas here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to submit your feedback. We've followed up with you over email to open up the lines of communication on this.

Thomas | Shopify