Recensies (90)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 juni 2024

We've been using PreCom and their pre-order app for 3 years. Every time we've installed it (we only use for 2-3 week long pre-order campaigns) we're impressed at the stability of the app and how it integrates. Most importantly, though, we're consistently impressed at how Magda and Adam (and the rest of Gravity) are always on their game and super quick to get any problem sorted. For what they do, these guys are the best.

Interswag
3 dagen gebruiken de app
21 mei 2024

Really great customer service, we had some issues to start with and some customisation requests - Magda helped us with everything. Now everything runs smoothly. Very happy with this app.

People's Republic of Cashmere
Denemarken
15 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 11 juli 2019

I had some issues getting this app to work smooth with my paid theme however they emailed me back instantly and worked to fix the problem within minutes. Its working great now I love it!

Little Moon Clothing
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
5 mei 2020

I have a pre-sale sort of business. This app literally saved me hours every pre-sale as I now don't have to manually input anything, I can set the timer and it does what I used to do over hours! Love it. App developers are also very helpful and fast.

Harrïe and Sam
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
3 december 2020

I tried a few other pre order apps but they all were expensive and didn't work. This was super easy to set up and the support was very responsive. Highly recommended

Pharamond Life
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
15 juli 2021

シンプルで自由度がそこまで高くないように見えますが、調整の依頼に対するレスポンスが素早く、親身になって対応してくださいます。スタイルの変更やラベル位置の調整等の連絡にも、連絡した数時間後には反映していただきました。

GEM EDEN
Japan
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
14 december 2021

I have a question before installing this app. Is the 'coming-soon' label pre-set or can this be changed to anything I want it to be, within reason?

DARKCIRCLE®
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Gravity Software heeft geantwoord 15 december 2021

Hi,

Thank you for interest in our app.

You can change the text as you wish. There is an option in the app admin panel to add a custom text for coming soon products and pre-order products. Please let me know if you have any further questions or need any assistance.

Kind regards,
Magda

21 mei 2020

Super easy to use and customize, clean design and excellent customer support! I looked at many coming soon/pre order apps and this one is by far the most user friendly and easy to navigate app

Dimple and Dot
Australië
5 september 2022

I have been using this app for a while now and really like the simplicity of it, it's very easy to use. The support is fantastic.

Sporting Icons
20 juli 2021

exactly what I needed as someone who does "restocks"-my customers love that they can preview whats coming and see when it will launch/be available

The Little Rose Shop