Replace "Add to cart" button with "PreOrder now". Add "Available from: MM/DD/YYYY" label. Allow customers to buy before release date.
Coming Soon Products
Make a product unavailable for purchasing until selected date. Add availability note and automate product publication.
Each text applied by the application can be customised for your needs. You can also optionally add badges to collection pages.
Over Coming Soon Products Preorders
- Create PRE-ORDER products - start selling now, ship products in the future.
- Create COMING SOON products - products that are unavailable for purchasing until a selected date (product preview pages).
- Add product availability date and automate product publishing process.
Join over 900 stores - Start your 7-day free trial!
The application offers two product types:
Pre-Order Product - This option allows your customer to place an order before the product becomes officially available for purchase. The application can display "Available from: MM/DD/YYYY" label on a product page and in a cart view. The "Available from" label can be fully customized. For example, you can change it to "Will dispatch on: MM/DD/YYYY". The application automatically changes "Add to cart" to "Pre Order Now".
Coming Soon Product - This type of product will display "Coming Soon" in place of an "Add to Cart" button. It remains unavailable for buying unless you manually change its status or based on a date selection. The application automatically replaces "Add to cart" button with "Coming soon" label. You can optionally add "Available from: MM/DD/YYYY" label and customize it for your needs. The product will automatically become available for purchasing on a selected date.
By default the application also applies badges to selected products on a collection page.
It takes just 10 seconds to install the app. Once the app is installed you just need to search for products and enable one of two product options. Your product pages will be updated automatically.
How does it work?
- First create products in a standard way and publish them.
- In “Coming Soon Products PreOrders” app configure "Coming Soon" or "Pre-Order" feature for selected products. You can optionally select “Available from” date.
- Once your settings are saved new labels will be added to your product pages: “Coming Soon”, ”Pre-Order Now” and “Available From“ (optional).
- You can change the default text and styles in "General Settings" tab.
- The application automatically adds badges to the products on collection pages as well as homepage. You can adjust the styles of badges in application panel. You can also disable them.
- If you configure “Available from” date for "Coming Soon" products please note that they will automatically become available for purchase on the selected date.
Bekijk de app in actie
Ontdek hoe de app werkt in een voorbeeldwinkel.Bekijk voorbeeldwinkel
Prijzen Gratis proefperiode van 7 dagen
Full Access Plan
All features included
* Alle kosten worden in USD gefactureerd. Terugkerende kosten, inclusief maandelijkse of op gebruik gebaseerde kosten, worden elke 30 dagen in rekening gebracht.
Meest recente recensies
Jays Pops N Stuff
Can't say enough good things about this app and the lightning fast support. This app saves countless hours of updating product description for those items not yet available in stock. A flick of the switch is all it takes. The Support Team responded quickly and were flexible to my revisions - Thanks Adam!
Works really well for both pre-sale and coming soon items and stood up to some real pressure on the recent LRSD promotion where a lot of items came online just at the right time. Any questions are promptly answered by the support team, even on Sundays. Highly recommended and really good vfm.
I installed this app to take pre-orders and mark some products with Coming Soon labels. Most of my site was built using PageFly page builder. I tried a number of apps for this purpose and none worked with PageFly. This app was easy to install, worked with most of my PageFly pages immediately and for those that did not, their tech support team fixed the implementation in a couple of days. The app is very easy to use. I'm extremely happy with it. Giving only 4 stars for now because I haven't been able to test it much with live orders yet. Definitely recommend.