ConnectPOS , 144件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2021年5月10日

La aplicación es excelente, muy intuitiva y se puede poner en español, muy fácil de configurar, no sabía cómo entrar desde android o ipad y me puse en contacto con su sistema de soporte y la señorita Leia me apoyo de una manera rápida, y muy profesional... El mejor sistema POS para Shopify...

Auto Partes Unión
メキシコ
アプリの使用期間:5日
ConnectRetailが返信しました 2021年5月30日

It's our happiness to receive your feedback. Our Customer Service is always ready to assist you with any challenge. Wish you a happy day ^^

2023年3月17日

WOW! First impression is AMAZING TEAM of people here! I'm just getting started but very impressed with Natalie and Chris! This is going to be a fantastic system for our wholesale business moving forward! Don't hesitate, just do it!
I'll add more later...

Brent Wallace
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:4日
編集日:2022年5月17日

I am so sorry to have to write this review - however, I would definitely not recommend it. We installed the trial on the shopify app store, it did not calculate vat correctly so I was moved to their app. This is been a horrendous mistake. 1. It overwrote our customers addresses
2. It would not allow us to select the Compare Price as the original app did and my VERY reason for using this.
3. It can not calculate VAT correctly
4. It chews up all our computers processing and constantly crashes. I was promised numerous updates, the last one was meant to be this Monday but not only did I receive no update I have had no response to my messages. Our POS is a critical part of the business and by it not working has had a dreadful impact on our business with many upset customers having to wait whilst we tried to work out how to process their transactions at the till Whilst initially the support was excellent I presume they have moved me to the not worth it pile. So they have had my subscription and provided me with an app that is unuseable. Very Very disappointing.

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年3月4日

Estava com problemas na configuração do App, fui atendido pela Natalie , que me deu um otimo suporte para resolver o problema.

Casablanca Eletroshop
日本
アプリの使用期間:2日
2020年9月18日

i have used this app before, but something went wrong with it, and it was deleted from my store. Now i cant install the app. I get this error message.
Invalid nonce.

Cleean.dk
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
ConnectRetailが返信しました 2020年9月18日

Hello there,

I'm sorry you experienced this. I believe this is just a technical issue. I'm trying to reach out to you to solve the problem. Hopefully we can work it out completely!

2022年7月16日

Great app and with a very helpfull assistance. Recently added with my shopify store and it is very easy to use.

LikeMg
マダガスカル
アプリの使用期間:1日
2022年11月21日

This app is really amazing! Everything is very easy to use and really straight forward! Supports are also the best as they really guide you very well. This is also a great alternative for ShopifyPOS

ktlyst.ph
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:約23時間
2023年1月14日

I was having issues with my products displaying, but I hopped on a chat with Lynn and she had me taken care of in quick order. It was much appreciated.

FieldhouseThayer
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約22時間
2022年9月15日

The customer support is extremely great, they took me over baby steps and explain every bit in a simplified way (almost Idiot-Proof). With the all features I required to comply with Local regulation and dual Language issues, the time consumed to resolve was much faster than I expected or anticipated. I rate my customer support experience five stars because you can not put any more than that.

Hawi tools company شركة هاوي عدد التجارية
サウジアラビア
アプリの使用期間:約22時間
2021年10月9日

Me encanta la idea de poder usar un POS desde mi PC paras las ventas en mi tienda física. Respecto a la aplicación, todavía no he tenido ocasión de probarla como me gustaría y conocer todas sus funcionalidades, así que actualizaré la reseña cuando lo compruebe. Eso si, puedo decir que el servicio técnico genial, tuve un problema para configurar la impresora de tickets y me atendieron muy rápido.

Calamita Málaga
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:13日
ConnectRetailが返信しました 2021年12月9日

Thank you for such beautiful words! Our team really appreciates the mutual support we've been sharing, and I really look forward to a continuing partnership between us!

¡Gracias por tan hermosas palabras! Nuestro equipo realmente aprecia el apoyo mutuo que hemos estado compartiendo, ¡y realmente espero que continúe la asociación entre nosotros!