ConnectPOS , 144件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2024年4月18日

Great Service ! Well explain and ready tu use ! Thanks !

Cartes Leo
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:8日
2024年2月27日

Natalie, from ConnectPOS in-house team helped me and my organization to resolve the biggest problem we had with Shopify Offline Store which was the payment and terminal card integration. ConnectPOS now acts as our POS instead of Shopify POS as Shopify payment was not available in Malaysia.

ConnectPOS would be the definite app/vendor to reach out to wherever Shopify Payments are not available.

If your country does not support Shopify payment, contact ConnectPOS. Seamless and Easy integration with the Store and omnochannel payment options.

Malaysia VIPP
マレーシア
アプリの使用期間:1日
2024年1月11日

Wow! First day using it, and its amazing. I am really surprised by the quality of the service. Lucy gave me excellent help! You are so professional! Thanks a lot!

Abuelo Cómodo
メキシコ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月10日

Excellent help, thanks Hanna, spent the time to help me onboard. So long as i get images on the receipt I will me very happy

C12 MM Homestores Ltd
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年3月8日

Great app, Great support, thanks to Hana I was able to successfully add salesman to each order.

Black Fashion Georgia
ジョージア
アプリの使用期間:約4時間
2023年12月7日

Client support is prompt and communication is very clear. Lucy was very pleasant and excellent to work with.
I also find the connect POS very helpful as an integration to shopify since I work with windows devices only.

Kate's Soko Fresh

Kapai Kids Furniture
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
編集日:2024年2月11日

I have had this issue for the last 6 months and it has been impossible to get it to fit. I have wasted hours writing to support and nothing has been fixed, just a simple everything is OK. The sync is NOT OK, ITS NOT WORKING SINCE THE BEGINNING.

I have told you what the issue is. When I create a customer in a connect pos, it does not matter if i fill company name, address or city of the customer, it always overwrites it with my store info, and deletes the company name field. I havent been able to create legal invoices correctly for thousands of customers due to this error, that you refuse to look into deeply.

Harumi Belleza Coreana