ConnectPOS , 143件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の5%は1つ星です
2023年9月28日

Support is perfect, we have a continuous support to meet our needs, highly recommended its one of the best pos available as integration with Shopify with alot of options and reporting tools

Repton Uniform
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年2月7日

Horrible instructions on set up......AI Chat support with no real help. No phone or customer support.

MM Plant Co.
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2023年8月21日

Great support from Mia in regards to getting set up and troubleshooting some issues I was having. She went the extra mile to ensure I had a resolution and guided me through configuring our POS. If you plan to use it on a desktop, I recommend installing the dedicated App rather than the browser-based version. It's significantly better.

Port Mac Guitars
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年10月17日

Honestly, not far into using the service yet, but their chat support has been very helpful in getting things set up. I'm excited to finally have a POS I can use on our windows computers for our Shopify store. Everything I see so far leads me to believe this is going to be a game changer for our store.

Provisions for Health & Healing
アプリの使用期間:7日
編集日:2024年1月23日

It isn't without bugs, but the customer support is really helpful (Mia) and are quite prompt in trying to resolve things

The Metros Collective
インド
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年8月23日

We were looking into the Shopify POS but did not want to have to use an iPad. Found ConnectPOS and it is going great so far. Fantastic support from Lucy and can run the App on our new iMac. Is very well integrated with Shopify too. Will update when we have used it a little longer but so far so good!

Nonnie's House Boutique
アプリの使用期間:30日
2023年11月10日

Perfect App, recommended for others. Great assistant from Hana from support team to setup the App, thank you so much, appreciate your service.

Fitnessisland
スリランカ
アプリの使用期間:10日
2023年8月21日

I am testing with ConnectPos for my physic POS. At this moment everything works great, although there are some problems happened. But I am very pleased because support team help me very much for fixing them quickly. I will make a try to use ConnectPOS in my store soon.

Cornier
日本
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年6月24日

hana was very nice! i really like their after support in connectpos. im very glad i have used this app!

TOP 1 PC
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年11月3日

Hana was very helpful. She worked through issues with onboarding the new connectpos to an ipad. Her knowledge and competence was an essential piece to fix the issues.

CrownBees