Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 oktober 2023

This app helped me bulk translating some data of my store, reducing time and work of my team. The support team is super nice, and answer really fast.

San Saru
Spanje
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
22 september 2023

I researched and tested several different translation apps before settling with T Lab and it simply works!
Not to mention that if I have an issue I have to look into T Lab has by far the best support and they answer my questions swiftly.

Nordic Supper
Zweden
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
23 oktober 2023

This is an great app to translate content to multiple languages. Sometimes i struggle finding the right content after i see an wrong AI translation. Also i would love to have an scheduled AI translation before i launch many more languages. Besides all this i give it 5 stars as it does 99% of heavy lifting and does it well.

Muotitassu
Finland
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
27 oktober 2023

The app works perfect and the customer support is amazing!! Really recommend!

Ton Sur Ton
Nederland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
18 oktober 2023

Exceptional service with quick response times. I can't praise this app and its support team enough!

Wonderblush
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
21 november 2023

I have been using T Lab - AI Language Translate for a while now, and I am thoroughly impressed with its capabilities. This translation tool has made my communication across different languages incredibly smooth and efficient.

Greenworks Tools EU
Zweden
3 maanden gebruiken de app
1 september 2023

Great support by Dimitar. I was lost at first and had a question to the support team. They were super fast and guided me through. I am now enjoying my website translated to different languages. Highly recommend.

Macrame Spaghetti
Italië
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
27 september 2023

Great app, using it some time now for my webshop. Also they help with adding custom fields that needs to be translated!

PyroProducts
Nederland
3 maanden gebruiken de app
22 november 2023

Very helpful and easy to understand app. The support also helped me very quickly with two small issues - only recommended!

Racing Vibes
Duitsland
23 dagen gebruiken de app
5 oktober 2023

Todor was more than helpful, polite, and prompt in replies. Sorted out all of the issues and requests we had. Offered to improve some things even though we didn't ask for it.

Can't recommend enough!