Personaliseer 450+ Producten
Ontwerp & verkoop kleding, accessoires, woonartikelen, keukengerei, wanddecoratie & meer
De mooiste prints en beste productiemethoden voor producten van topkwaliteit
Geproduceerd binnen 1-3 dagen, met wereldwijde levering binnen 2-4 dagen
Over Contrado: Print on Demand
Laat je bedrijf groeien met Contrado, specialist in printing on demand
Kies uit een breed assortiment hoogwaardige producten, laat ze bedrukken met jouw ontwerpen en verkoop jouw eigen creaties in je Shopify-webshop. Omdat Contrado al sinds 2002 bestaat, hebben we bijna 20 jaar ervaring in het creëren van gepersonaliseerde, handgemaakte kwaliteitsproducten, waaronder kledingstukken, accessoires, woonartikelen en nog veel meer. Contrado combineert de nieuwste printtechnologieën, vakmanschap en lokale productie, zodat jij klanten zowel premium producten met jouw ontwerp als de beste service kunt bieden. Dit alles is volledig gratis: je betaalt alleen wanneer een klant een van jouw producten koopt!
Bij Contrado profiteer je van
- Gratis dropshipping-service
- Geen abonnementen of verborgen kosten
- 450+ producten om te ontwerpen & verkopen
- Opgericht in 2002: bijna 2 decennia aan ervaring
- Producten van hoge kwaliteit, handgemaakt op bestelling
- Lage koolstofvoetafdruk: lokaal gewonnen materialen
- Duurzame en ethisch verantwoorde productie
- White & private labels: gebruik jouw eigen merk
- Veel ontwerpvrijheid en gebruiksvriendelijke designinterface
- Volledig bedrukt met milieuvriendelijke printtechnologie
- Snelle orderverwerking: volledige productie in eigen huis
- Wereldwijde levering met track & trace: wij betalen de douanerechten
- Volledige service: 24/7 internationale klantenservice, voorraadbeheer, kwaliteitscontrole, orderverwerking en retourafhandeling
- Actieve feedbackverwerking en altijd open voor nieuwe suggesties
- Eenvoudige aanmeldprocedure & installatie incl. automatische betalingen voor bestellingen
- Automatische synchronisatie met jouw Shopify-webshop
- Bepaal zelf de productprijzen
- Stel lokale valuta in; transacties in alle buitenlandse valuta mogelijk
- Geen minimum bestelbedrag of -hoeveelheid
Verkoop jouw ontwerpen op:
- Kleding voor hem & haar, incl. plussize maten: T-shirts, tops, jurken, rokken, leggings & broeken, jassen, nachtkleding, sportkleding, vrijetijdskleding
- Modeaccessoires: sjaals, sokken, hoeden & petten, stropdassen, riemen, zonnebrillen
- Echt leren tassen & portemonnees
- Beddengoed, dekens & kussens
- Woonartikelen: vloerkleden, klokken, lampen, gordijnen, handdoeken
- Wanddecoratie: behang, canvas, metalen & houten prints, posters
- Keuken- & eetgerei: mokken, borden, placemats, onderzetters, schorten, blikken & dozen
- Bureauaccessoires: boeken, agenda's, stickers
- en nog veel meer
Hoe werkt het?
- Maak accounts aan op Contrado & Shopify
- Klik op “App toevoegen” aan de bovenkant van deze pagina en volg de stappen
- Ontwerp een keuze uit meer dan 450 producten, voeg ze toe aan jouw shop & synchroniseer
- Verkoop je producten en laat je bedrijf groeien
Bekijk de app in actie
Ontdek hoe de app werkt in een voorbeeldwinkel.Bekijk voorbeeldwinkel
Gratis te installeren
Je ontvangt een factuur voor elke bestelling die je bij ons plaatst.
De algemene beoordeling geeft de huidige status van de app weer. Het is verantwoordelijk voor alle app-recensies, maar geeft voorrang aan de meest recente.
Meest recente recensies
JADE & KELLY
• They offer some unique higher end POD products and designs that you can’t find elsewhere.
• My experience with the sewing quality is good. • Their delivery times have been reasonable for a POD service
• The bomber jacket seems the most worth it of all the products I have received. The CONS:
• The dress fabric should be more substantial for the price.
• The design editor is clunky, tedious and time consuming to use. Normally I can deal with this but it is to the point of that I am questioning whether I can afford to keep trying to make the designs look right or print consistently or if I should give up. I am worried about what the customer will get when they place their order because what you see for the different variants is inconsistent and not easily understood. • There are many problems with getting my designs to come out correctly that are still not worked out. I’m not sure if I can use this service even after I have spent countless hours getting my dress design to look good. Now that I need to edit the logo on my tag, all the sizing is messed up and inconsistent. Fixing it is difficult and tedious – not a quick fix.
• Editing the product designs causes inconsistencies in the variant sizing. After I went in to change my logo on my tag, I found that the editor was resizing all my dress designs to different scales. It caused the front and back of my dress print to be at different scales. It even caused some of my size variants to have blank space so customers would receive a dress with blank fabric on parts of the dress.
• The interface makes it hard to see what is going on with all the different size variants. For example it is very difficult to tell when there is a problem with the size large variant when the size XS looks fine.
• When you create the product you create the product at a certain size and then the editor automatically sizes the design to fit other sizes, but it does not work consistently, so it is difficult to tell what the customer will get when they order a different size. • If you edit a certain size, the edits do not carry over to other sizes so you have to edit and check each size one at a time which is extremely frustrating and time consuming. • The scarf designs are very difficult. If you make a square scarf, the editor automatically creates all different sizes for you. It is not obvious unless you really work with it a lot that the rectangular shaped scarves are not at the correct scale and are not scaled proportionally. The editor squishes your square design into a long rectangular shape, making your design unrecognizable. You can see on this website: (https://www.contrado.com/ladies-scarves) if you look at almost any square scarf and then choose the rectangular shape variant that the design gets squashed. • If you want to make a square scarf and a rectangular scarf of the same design it is really tedious because you need to create the scarf then go through each variant and delete the ones that look bad. Then you have to recreate the product for each shape that you want and list them as separate products.
• Their pricing is not transparent. They do not publish a price list to allow you to see the production cost of a particular product. In order to find out the cost, you need to spend 20-30 minutes to actually go through the design and editor process and create your product before they will tell you what the minimum retail price you can charge is. After that you need to calculate 80% of the minimum retail cost to figure out what your cost is as the store owner. • I do not like to leave negative reviews, but I have been dealing with Contrado for probably almost a year now and I am really frustrated. And hope to possibly save other store owners some frustration and money. I have ordered many samples and have tried to talk to customer service about all the issues I am explaining here. Customer service is polite, but they have not helped with these issues. They just say they will escalate to the technical team and nothing happens. I ordered a sample scarf many months ago. It was a rectangular scarf. When I received it my design was squashed unproportionally to fit a long rectangular shape when the upload was a square shape. I emailed back and forth with customer service. They said they would fix it and solve the problem. I email a couple times and then gave up. I let it go thinking it was just a printing glitch. But now months later I see in the contrado store that everyone’s designs are like that even though when you are making the design in the there is no indication that your designs are being squished from a square shape into a rectangular shape. I brought this up with customer support today and at first the rep said it was a glitch. When I told them that everyone’s design were like that and that mine was like that month’s ago he said it was up to the artist to delete the variants that don’t look good. But it is difficult to see that this will be the result because of the clunky interface. And it seems so irrational that that is how the editor would handle the sizing of scarves. It doesn’t make sense to me. These issues make it hard to trust the product the customer will get. If they could fix these issues it would be easier to justify the higher prices and using them for their unique products. The way it is now, I would only use them if there is a product that you really really need in your store and you have the time to doublecheck all the variants because I do not trust their design editor to work properly. From my experience, their technical department does not place a very high priority on making sure it works the way it is supposed to.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you are facing such issues. Let us look into this for you. A member of our team will reach out to you to work on all the points you mentioned. Some are already in the process of being fixed, some others we can guide you through our system and help you go faster (example when a design needs tweaking for safety measures), and a couple of other points you mentioned are improvements we can bring in. I am confident we can help you with our system. Thank you for mentioning you do love our products though we will also be happy to hear your feedback on them too.
This Contrado app is a fantastic bridge between Shopify and their manufacturing team Bags of Love. They have a incredibly large range of diverse products to put your custom designs on. The site mechanics are simple and intuitive and have been updated since I started to use the website, getting better all the time. They have their own selling platform plus great and easy-to-use links to Shopify, which is a major win for my business.
I have been using this website for a while now and the customer experience right through from the start has been first-rate. The customer service team are diligent and caring and the design team work hard to make sure they produce the best products to send out to their customers. They have all been wonderful to work with and very easy to work with and communicate with, helping to guide where needed. I would absolutely recommend this company to all (and I do!)
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar
Thank you for your review, this is hearwarming to read. I will make sure to transfer to the customer service team as well :)
I'm about to launch my store in November, using the Contrado app. Deepa (and sometimes the IT team also) at Contrado has been helping me patiently through my many email queries since I started building the store in May – so, so helpful. The customer service has been excellent. I look forward to seeing how the customer journey and customer reviews for the Contrado products go once I've launched...I'll review again after that! In the meantime, I can confirm that my experience with Contrado has been fab.