Avaliação geral
4,5
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 67% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 25% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de setembro de 2023

that a pretty good app to translate all my shop and it's simple to understand how the app work

Le top de la perle
França
About 24 hours usando a aplicação
20 de setembro de 2023

I like how quick and easy it was to set everything up. Nice UI, simple and easy to read settings, and a good amount of customization for free users. This app is definitely a must have if you find yourself wanting to sell or already are selling outside of your local area. Keep in mind there is a paid option that grants access to even more options and settings!

Algorithmic Aesthetic
Estados Unidos
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
17 de agosto de 2023

Fairly useful application. Good technology. A bit scammy the way they pretend they are hellbent on increasing your website speed when this has slowed my website like no other app before it. Customer service was intelligent and thorough. A bit too personable for me, but I would boil that down to a matter of taste. Certainly the better imbalance relative to hostility. Fairly enjoyable troubleshooting experience overall. The translations were very good. All in all I would recommend this app to people that want an all in one solution to their language and currency qualms. I would not recommend this app to someone whose risk and reward ratio does not tilt in the favor of sacrificing website speed. Depends on the person. Should be fine for most. 4/5

Ganniz
Japão
5 days usando a aplicação
23 de setembro de 2023

not bad, it works stable.
just when i change page it takes 1-2sec to translate

wahtyouneed
Suíça
38 minutes usando a aplicação
10 de setembro de 2023

Thank you for your app, I'd like to add an auto-switch feature.

Sport Straining
França
About 1 hour usando a aplicação
18 de setembro de 2023

This is convenient for me to set up different language and currency. Really help me a lot! And this app needs to complete three steps to unlock 2 additional target currencies, 2 additional target languages and Loyalty template for Switcher. And it also has paid project.

soneven
Estados Unidos
14 minutes usando a aplicação
2 de julho de 2023

I ts a very Good App, i liked it soo well, it includes all things an that is a very good thing to have

My Store
Dinamarca
7 days usando a aplicação
14 de maio de 2023

NICE APP .......................................................................................... ^_^

JWEYRO
Egito
13 days usando a aplicação
1 de agosto de 2023

jeg synes appen er billig og nem. dsv tager det lang tid at converte alle de forskellige valutaer, da man kun kan gøre det med 10 af gangen

Pronto Sport