Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 februari 2024

Does its job perfectly. I wanted something simple and practical. this is what i got. I love that there are now free apps that offer this kind of professionalism on Shopify. A few years ago you had to pay for quality. This right here is a quality app that is free. Thank you guys! You're great! Eva was great and helped me a lot! 10/10

pretuiesterelatia
Roemenië
6 februari 2024

My interaction with Arya, coming from the Visitor Counter App chat support, was exceptionally amazing. Arya's recommendation of another app with a better UI layout was an eye-opener. It's not just the suggestion that made an impact, but the way Arya introduced it, showing a deep understanding of my needs and a genuine interest in enhancing my experience. I was really glad she mentioned this alternative, demonstrating yet again the high standard and personalized nature of the support provided.

As always, the support was not just technically proficient but also incredibly warm and friendly. Arya's ability to blend professional expertise with a personal touch is what makes each interaction unique and satisfying. It's clear that the team is committed to not just solving problems but also to making each customer's journey smoother and more enjoyable. Arya's proactive approach in recommending solutions that are not just effective but also aesthetically pleasing showcases their dedication to comprehensive customer satisfaction.

Jemtora
Japan
16 februari 2024

Very easy and fast app to set up. I had a problem with stock countdown but the support was very helpful. I highly recommend them for different functions Setting up the app was quick and easy. Although I had an issue with the stock countdown, the support team was very helpful. I highly recommend this app for its versatile functions.

HydroZenPlus
Italië
15 februari 2024

I was really surprised. I was facing an issue and I gave their chat support a try. Despite being a free app they fixed the issue from the backend on live chat! Amazing customer service for a free product!

GeekLane
India
7 februari 2024

This app features is amazing and just wanna say WOW and your support team is also very kind. Thanks!

Fashion Hub
Pakistan
17 februari 2024

Easy to set up, live customer care chat ready to help always.

Sahoolat Bazar
Pakistan
18 december 2023

el soporte todo bien, y el plugin funciona

Amélie Ferrand
Chili
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
12 januari 2024

Works very well and the assistance is very good, therefore i rate this app 5 start. Very easy to set up

Pretenoris.nl
Nederland
8 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

Good

My Store
Australië
6 maanden gebruiken de app
13 februari 2024

Quick and excellent customer service,

My Store