Recensies (812)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 februari 2024

My interaction with Arya, coming from the Visitor Counter App chat support, was exceptionally amazing. Arya's recommendation of another app with a better UI layout was an eye-opener. It's not just the suggestion that made an impact, but the way Arya introduced it, showing a deep understanding of my needs and a genuine interest in enhancing my experience. I was really glad she mentioned this alternative, demonstrating yet again the high standard and personalized nature of the support provided.

As always, the support was not just technically proficient but also incredibly warm and friendly. Arya's ability to blend professional expertise with a personal touch is what makes each interaction unique and satisfying. It's clear that the team is committed to not just solving problems but also to making each customer's journey smoother and more enjoyable. Arya's proactive approach in recommending solutions that are not just effective but also aesthetically pleasing showcases their dedication to comprehensive customer satisfaction.

Jemtora
Japan
4 maanden gebruiken de app
16 februari 2024

Very easy and fast app to set up. I had a problem with stock countdown but the support was very helpful. I highly recommend them for different functions Setting up the app was quick and easy. Although I had an issue with the stock countdown, the support team was very helpful. I highly recommend this app for its versatile functions.

HydroZenPlus
Italië
4 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

It is great to find an application that carries a great attitude for customers and store owners. This application is very easy and wonderful and only needs some development, such as that a way is developed to control the quantity of products and the ability to completely cancel all products, and this choice is excellent for owners of large stores such as my store, which carries a lot of products. Because the manual method of acting will be somewhat cumbersome, especially if the company is a startup and does not have many employees. The application is really great and the technical support is very fast and distinctive and they have a sophisticated character in acting with their customers .. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope that my suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you

Mishastyle
Verenigd Koninkrijk
32 minuten gebruiken de app
Care Cart heeft geantwoord 23 mei 2024

Thank you so much for rating the app and trusting this team. Your suggestion is valuable to us and the team will definitely look into this in future versions of this Free app. All the best!

13 maart 2024

Excellent customer service! Highly recommend.

SEVN London
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 maanden gebruiken de app
Care Cart heeft geantwoord 18 maart 2024

Thank you so much for your comments and for appreciating the support team.

18 april 2024

Fantastic app & support! Pls use this free tool. They're super supportive to help implement as well. Absolutely floored by this!

Eco Bazaar
India
2 dagen gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

App is great, but how do we pin it to app navigation list?

HELLOCUB PET SUPPLY
1 dag gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

Very happy with the stock countdown, works exactly as I wanted.

Olyvia

AquaBreeze™
Frankrijk
21 dagen gebruiken de app
7 februari 2024

Does its job perfectly. I wanted something simple and practical. this is what i got. I love that there are now free apps that offer this kind of professionalism on Shopify. A few years ago you had to pay for quality. This right here is a quality app that is free. Thank you guys! You're great! Eva was great and helped me a lot! 10/10

pretuiesterelatia