Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 gennaio 2024

Good and friendly service!! App works very good no problems

Bubble Blaster
Germania
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
9 novembre 2023

Amazing service thanks

Shhh Silk
26 maggio 2023

The app is simple as it is. Customer support is 5 stars. The issue is solved quickly in less than 24 hours. I highly recommend it.

Lola&Lykke
Finlandia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 aprile 2023

Highly recommend, first class service! Help me on WhatsApp in a second. Recommend from Israel !!!!!!

Drice תכשיטים
Israele
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
26 luglio 2023

Works great, I had a small bug when I first installed it, and the designer quickly fixed it for me. It's a very easy to use little program!I would recommend it.

Minooy
RAS di Hong Kong
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
18 aprile 2023

Countdown Timer Ultimate adds urgency to sales and promotions, with customizable designs and mobile compatibility. Highly recommended!

WHACK Sports
Circa 13 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 23 giugno 2019

Just what I needed!!! Very impressive with great functionality. You can change times, colors, everything. Thank you!

I liked the ease of use

DenverSurvival
30 dicembre 2019

Top......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Discount-Catcher
Germania
Data modifica: 23 giugno 2019

I used this app to help me create urgency in my customers. It's very professional looking and sophisticated looking. I'm very blessed to have found it. It is very easy to implement. I'm so excited to have it! Truly grateful! Great app! Shop at www.YouEnvyMe.Club

YouEnvyMe.Club
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
17 giugno 2019

I have used several countdown timer apps before. Undoubtedly this is the best one I found so far. Thank you!

heirliftballoons