Courses Plus

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
2024年5月22日

The customer service isn't great. I paid $199 a month for almost a year and tried to downgrade to the $79 membership this month. After reaching out to the support team TWO times, I was finally responded to & told it's impossible for me to downgrade without paying $199 and then an additional $79 for the new membership all in the same month. I am cancelling this month due to me being forced to pay for 2 subscriptions. Hopefully you guys make downgrading more feasible in the future for your users.

Face by Dallas Lash God
8个月 人在使用应用
Architechpro OÜ已回复 2024年5月23日

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while trying to downgrade your subscription. Our apps billing functions according to Shopify billing policy : https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps#subscriptions
Downgrading a subscription may require handling overlapping charges for the current and new plans. We're sorry this process wasn't clear and caused frustration.
It might be not clear in the invoice you receive but in general you don't overpay for the consumption. As it's the way Shopify handles subscriptions we can't change the logic it bills merchants with.
Please feel free to reach out back to us and we'll check together on how to resolve your problem.

2024年4月9日

They have been fantastic working with me and the workshops/course are going great! A lot easier to use than I thought. They have bent over backwards to help and are always quick to respond. Highly recommend this app if you want to sell any sort of courses or meetings on Shopify!

The Writer Store
7个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月18日

Wonderful customer service, help always on time! wonderful app for my eyewear masterclass. seamless integration process

FramedByTeeTee
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月15日

I canceled my subscription and was not able to use this app very well. The support was not very good either instead of actually helping you they send you links to help yourself. Hopefully they do not keep charging me in the future even though it has already happened once since i canceled.

LifeofSavant
大约2个月 人在使用应用
Architechpro OÜ已回复 2024年5月17日

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re truly sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address your concerns :

1) When you noticed there was a charge (as you enabled a paid plan), our support team explained how to switch to the free plan. We processed your refund the next day upon your message.

2) My checks with our Customer Support shows there was only one conversation where our team reached out to check on how your project is going and we shared some additional documentation to ensure you know how to enable a specific feature you wanted to test.

If there’s any specific feature that didn’t work for you, please let us know so we can address it.

2024年5月3日

This app was exactly what we needed.
The staff and developers are so helpful and always available to answer any questions and offer solutions, which makes it even better

Stringvirtuoso
英国
25天 人在使用应用
2024年6月28日

Amazing customer service, has everything I need

Proper Education Group
5个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月7日

Great app! Fairly user friendly and great customer support! Thank you!!!

Front Door Flower Club
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月13日

Courses plus is a really great app for my shopify website. It was really easy to create my course and the support from their help centre and the developers has been incredible. They have been extremely patient with my limited tech knowledge!

Nicola Currie
英国
10个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月7日

It’s quite easy to use and works seamlessly for great quality digital products. The team are highly responsive and always happy to help when I have questions or need extra changes made.

Aromedi
澳大利亚
大约1年 人在使用应用
2024年6月9日

The app’s seamless integration with Shopify ensures a smooth experience for both store owners and their customers.

The Bookworm Shack