Courses Plus

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
2024年4月9日

They have been fantastic working with me and the workshops/course are going great! A lot easier to use than I thought. They have bent over backwards to help and are always quick to respond. Highly recommend this app if you want to sell any sort of courses or meetings on Shopify!

The Writer Store
7个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月18日

Wonderful customer service, help always on time! wonderful app for my eyewear masterclass. seamless integration process

FramedByTeeTee
8个月 人在使用应用
2024年6月28日

Amazing customer service, has everything I need

Proper Education Group
5个月 人在使用应用
2024年5月3日

This app was exactly what we needed.
The staff and developers are so helpful and always available to answer any questions and offer solutions, which makes it even better

Stringvirtuoso
25天 人在使用应用
2024年5月7日

Great app! Fairly user friendly and great customer support! Thank you!!!

Front Door Flower Club
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年6月9日

The app’s seamless integration with Shopify ensures a smooth experience for both store owners and their customers.

The Bookworm Shack
6天 人在使用应用
2024年5月2日

Flexible and easy to use, allows for various forms of media. Recommended!

Carpa
3个月 人在使用应用
2024年3月13日

Courses plus is a really great app for my shopify website. It was really easy to create my course and the support from their help centre and the developers has been incredible. They have been extremely patient with my limited tech knowledge!

Nicola Currie
10个月 人在使用应用
2024年4月17日

Ottima applicazione per la gestione dei corsi, con funzionalità molto utili e servizio clienti sempre disponibile e velocissimo nel risolvere tutti i problemi. La consiglio!

Sky Crab Srl
意大利
3年多 人在使用应用
2024年3月7日

It’s quite easy to use and works seamlessly for great quality digital products. The team are highly responsive and always happy to help when I have questions or need extra changes made.

Aromedi