Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas

Sophia Hair Australia
Austrália
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
9 de novembro de 2023

Easy to use. Meets all my requirements.
-able to source our tagged photos, feed photos, hashtag
-plenty of templates and easy to edit the look and feel
-able to embed onto any pages easily

SALIGIA
7 days usando a aplicação
20 de outubro de 2023

Love this app, it allowed me to have a photo gallery page with an upload button for people to upload their photos and enter a competition. It's easy to use and the customer service if I've had a question has been great. Highly recommend!

Flourish by Farmhouse
Reino Unido
2 days usando a aplicação
4 de abril de 2023

It's a very good app, showing Instagram posts with product info and link to the relevant product pages, just what we wanted! So easy for customers to find their favorite and move to online shopping. Support is friendly and very responsive. Thank you Tom!

JAPEX STORE
Japão
About 1 year usando a aplicação
20 de junho de 2023

Love being able to add our IG feed on our "About Us" page. Super easy to set up. Their tech support is great.

Transient Books
10 months usando a aplicação
10 de março de 2023

Great app with a nice, clean interface. Helpful customer service as well in case you need any help/customizations. highly recommend

Love Is Project
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
7 de março de 2023

I love this app. I've tried many other Instagram and Facebook feed apps before but this one looks the best on our site. Lots of templates. I highly recommend

FOX & WOLF
Espanha
About 1 month usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2023

The developers have always been very quick to respond and very helpful if we have needed assistance.

MBF AUS
Austrália
About 3 years usando a aplicação
3 de abril de 2023

We use covet to display images of our customers as a helpful shade finder for customers. Setting up the gallery was simple and tons of customization options. Very happy with it.

Saltyface
Canadá
11 days usando a aplicação
5 de maio de 2023

Covet insta pics is great app, I've used this a few times. Dom is also very helpful! Thanks team

Mondo Corsini