Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de maio de 2023

Covet insta pics is great app, I've used this a few times. Dom is also very helpful! Thanks team

Mondo Corsini
28 days usando a aplicação
12 de abril de 2016

This App is a Gamechanger!
Visual Reviews are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
If you are considering turning your webstore into Visual Reviews based Social Commerce, this is where your search ends.
Amazing Support.
Smooth as Silk.
Five Stars*****

Blinglaneindia
Índia
Over 7 years usando a aplicação
23 de janeiro de 2017

We absolutely LOVE this app and all of the flexibility you have when customizing this to fit your own look and style. It looks great on desktop and mobile. Beyond that, Dom has been SO SO helpful with any questions we have had and even stepped in to help give us the exact look we were going for. We recommend this app and any apps by this developer 100%.

Wild Wear Pets
23 de setembro de 2016

Amazing app! Our dog collars are shown and shopped at their best in our look book! Thank you

Lurril
3 de fevereiro de 2017

I have never received such good customer service from a developer, not to mention this App has made a HUGE difference in my conversions, paid for itself in 1 day of using.

i have purchased 2 apps from this dev

Karity Com
23 de outubro de 2016

I just installed Covet.pics :) Wonderfull app! Very easy to customize. Now I have a stunning gallery for instagram on my website! Definately I will upgrade it after my free trial.

Mitos Jewellery
Dinamarca
12 de janeiro de 2017

We reviewed all the shopable Instagram apps and decided this one was the best for our needs. Setup was easy. It's live on our website. Check it out.

Rainbowoptx
20 de janeiro de 2017

I went through nearly all Instagram apps on Shopify and this is without a doubt the best. Excellent design, looks beautiful, great features. Highly recommended. And the customer service from Dom is amazing. Thank you. Looking forward to the email customer to share pics option coming soon :-)

Ultimateshield
11 de abril de 2017

Very quick and helpful support to get ourselves up and running with the app.

Galinara
19 de março de 2017

Awesome app and great support from Dom!! Great job! I'm business plan user.
Una aplicación buenísima que ofrece muchas posibilidades. Además el soporte es buenísimo. Gran atención de Dom. Tengo contratado el plan Business.

Boodlife