Appointment Booking Cowlendar , 1,094件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年2月4日

I have been using this app for 6 months now and have only good things to say about it! The app itself covers all my booking needs and is easy to use and set up. The support is extremely helpful and responsive, all hiccups get resolved in less than half an hour, you just stay in the chat, and they respond. No emails that take a few days to be answered. I love it and will keep using it! 100% worth the price!

OMG Bikinis
2024年1月25日

I've had this app for a few months, but haven't done any deep dives into using it properly. After a few weeks of having questions but not having the sense to ask for help in the chat, I finally got up the nerve and I am SO glad that I asked because Leo was beyond kind, patient and helpful. I am excited to have my questions answered and be able to utilize this app more fully. Loving the experience so far thanks to Leo!

Cultivated LLC
2024年1月4日

I'm a consultant and I offer various services, some that include other businesses, so scheduling can get hectic. Cowlendar has helped me organize my schedule and maximize my business relationships as well as the customer experience through their detailed customization capabilities. I can keep track of referrals, collect client data and be sure that all my services can be offered without conflicting with one another. The developer was very personable and quick to respond via chat, and for that I am appreciative.

Hrvst Szn
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月30日

Leo is wonderful! Helped me get a problem resolved quickly while it also being late at night. The app itself has been easy to use and has made bookings much easier :)

IMMERSE FLY FISHING
2023年12月21日

Great app, works perfectly and great customization options! The booking process integrates seamlessly with the products. Outstanding support from Léo the developer of the app as well, very fast, responsive and friendly. He even helped me solve an issue that I created myself by inserting some faulty interfering code into my theme (lol). I cannot recommend this app enough!!

PURE STUDIO
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年12月6日

I've had a few hiccups here and there trying to familiarize myself with the settings. I contacted support a few times and they always replied promptly and solved my issue right away. I'm very happy with the app, easy to install, easy to use, once you get familiar with general settings, it's also easier to troubleshoot. I get quite a few appointments booked through this app. It pays for itself fairly quickly.

AVIV
2024年1月8日

I haven't used the app just yet but have already dealt with the representative and he was kind and helpful. I look forward to trying the app out soon.

Crooked Soul Tattoo
2024年1月29日

Léo is doing a great job. He has been super-responsive and helpful each time that I reached out to him!

subcultours
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2024年1月28日

The app works perfectly and has all the functions I need. Furthermore, Leo is helpful and always ready to go the extra mile to ensure an excellent user experience. Highly recommended!

The Bold Journey
オランダ
2023年12月31日

Best appointment booking app for Shopify. We are a very small start-up and super happy with this service! The Support is here 24/7, and we really appreciate that!

thegoddesscollective