Appointment Booking Cowlendar , 1,332件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年1月19日

Cost efficient and crazy effective! The founder is a great help in case you're stuck on something. Would 100% recommend!

The Better Derm
インド
2022年6月22日

I used this app to make bookings easy for our customers. Leo the owner is a great help. He was fast to help me get it set up and running. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to add bookings to services available.

Purple Haven
カナダ
2022年10月20日

Great app and great developer. There was a small problem with my settings but the developer solved it in a short time. I can only recommend to everyone!

Auswandern nach Bulgarien
ブルガリア
2023年2月13日

great and useful app !! I have used this on my website and it has helped me organize appointments !!!

Concierly
カナダ
2022年11月30日

This has been a big help with growing my business. I look forward to the additional add-ons as the app develop more.

Queen Double R
2023年4月14日

Great App and Customer Service. Free removal of branding as well. Would definitely recommend this app

Bride and Jewel
2022年9月17日

This app is so good, And specially i love their customer support. He/she also helped to set few logic/conditions. Thank you so much

Astrology by Mari
2023年3月29日

Amazing user experience and easy to use. I was amazed by the features and options that were thought critically while designing that app.

eBayDSCoaching
パキスタン
2022年12月21日

Une application géniale, facile d'utilisation et d'intégration en deux clicks c'est fait.

Le service client est incroyable un des meilleurs que j'ai eu, bravo et merci pour tout

UniverSel Spa
スイス
2022年9月15日

Best app ever, so simple to use and work perfect for my clients, and 5+5 Star for the support, super fast to respond and super knowable, help me a lot. High recommendation!

Il Tuzzo