Appointment Booking Cowlendar , 1 303 avaliações

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
12 de março de 2024

This app has been wonderful. I like the fast response and was able to fix my problem. I recommend this app. Especially when it comes to help and response.

Kemancestry
About 1 year usando a aplicação
10 de abril de 2024

Using this app for my business appointments and bookings has honestly been such a wonderful and easy experience. Customer support is literally amazing and the customizations that they offer within the app is top tier. I highly recommend.

Amaranthine Reiki Healing
10 months usando a aplicação
28 de março de 2024

Very easy to use. Love the app

Olivia's Garden
Canadá
5 de abril de 2024

This is my second time using this app and I LOVE IT for coaching. It's simple to set up, has all the bells and whistles I need to get clients booked easily for online coaching sessions, and at a faction of the cost of other coaching sites. The cusotmer service is also great, Mateo go the branding removed withing a few minuets so that I was up and running!

Daily Ritual Boutique
14 de março de 2024

Great app, easy to use, lots of customizable options available and stellar communication

Bernard James
28 de março de 2024

Love this app! It has been so easy to use and thanks to THEO I've had any and all questions answered super fast!

Invyte
26 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app, easy to use & support super nice!

SalvenTrail
Áustria
About 1 year usando a aplicação
10 de março de 2024

If you're not using Cowlendar for your business you're missing out. Leo, was beyond helpful. I had an issue with one of my appointment bookings and Leo resolved my issue FAST. I didn't think my issue was going to get resolved until Monday since it's Sunday morning. When they say 24/7 help they mean it. Do yourself a favor and add Cowlendar to your site. You will not regret it.

VVS Event Planning
20 de março de 2024

Almost too easy to set up. You might think you're missing something, but it's because it's already set up and you're done. THEO will help you figure that out. ;)

Dias Canadensis
Canadá
17 de março de 2024

I love these guys THEO and LEO are the best! they always solve all my problems with learning how to use the app. The app is great by the way, much better than having my own secretary. Helped me to be more organized, neat and professional with my sessions. Gives me peace of mind as I don't have to answer all my clients personally and really helps with my life organization :)
As I'm a little neuro-divergent, things are complicated for me, but these guys are awesomely patient and nice every single time, even during night time. Thank you sooo much.

AlessaEsteban