Cozy AntiTheft , Počet recenzí: 944

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
27. leden 2024

I totally recommend the app. It does what it says it does

Ninurta

destickershop.be
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
22. prosinec 2023

I have been using Cozy AntiTheft for couple of months now and I’m very satisfied with it. It protects my store’s content, images, and text from being copied by other sellers or scammers. I’m using the free version and I feel it’s so worth it. It’s very easy to install and use, and it doesn’t affect the performance or appearance of my store. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to secure their store and prevent content theft. Thank you Cozy AntiTheft for this brilliant app!

Despierta Tu Luz
9. únor 2024

MUITO BOM

Market Drop
Brazílie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
31. prosinec 2023

Works & is packed with a ton of helpful features to help combat theft & malicious browsers, spam, and even fraud.

TFC&H Co.
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
16. prosinec 2023

We have never been so much hacked, cheated, plundered, the internet really reflects our society and it's quite sad. Of course, a whole business is created to protect us from all these dangers. A free and incredibly effective application, what more could you ask for!!! Thank you for this brilliant initiative!!!

DVICENTE-ART.COM
Francie
22. únor 2024

Muito top, não deixa a loja pesada, não consome o tempo de carregamento, recomendo baixarem, o melhor!!

Esencia Colombiana
Kolumbie
28. leden 2024

Nice app

Kondor Market
Ekvádor
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
9. prosinec 2023

Installation is very easy.so easy I did not realize I had already installed it.and their customer service has a really fast and polite response to my questions. Great job

MAY'S GALLERY
Nigérie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
6. květen 2024

Super easy to set up. Doesn't cause any glitches. Works great!

Virality