Recenze (952)

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
3. leden 2024

This was very good I loved how the ui and the tools worked and looked overall a great app!

SharkSK
22. prosinec 2023

I have been using Cozy AntiTheft for couple of months now and I’m very satisfied with it. It protects my store’s content, images, and text from being copied by other sellers or scammers. I’m using the free version and I feel it’s so worth it. It’s very easy to install and use, and it doesn’t affect the performance or appearance of my store. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to secure their store and prevent content theft. Thank you Cozy AntiTheft for this brilliant app!

Despierta Tu Luz
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
13. říjen 2023

I just found this app, so I can't really say much about how well it works, but I'm thrilled with the whole concept. I don't know why more people aren't talking about this sort of thing. It was very easy to download and get started. Of course, the best part is its free. Thanks! So now, I guess, just give me a little time to use it, and ill let you know is it still deserves 5 stars.

FetchMeABag.com
16. prosinec 2023

We have never been so much hacked, cheated, plundered, the internet really reflects our society and it's quite sad. Of course, a whole business is created to protect us from all these dangers. A free and incredibly effective application, what more could you ask for!!! Thank you for this brilliant initiative!!!

DVICENTE-ART.COM
Francie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
27. leden 2024

I totally recommend the app. It does what it says it does

Ninurta
Kostarika
9. únor 2024

MUITO BOM

Market Drop
Brazílie
31. prosinec 2023

Works & is packed with a ton of helpful features to help combat theft & malicious browsers, spam, and even fraud.

TFC&H Co.
10. listopad 2023

I appreciated that the app does its job well for free. I hope they improve and do much better work. If they can ensure the security of our sites properly and do not change in this regard, I will always continue to use it.

PIKOPIX

LUXETFEU
Švýcarsko
Doba používání aplikace: Minutou
1. prosinec 2023

Great and easy app to use. Try many other but this one is really doing the work.

Quebekado