Arvostelut (20)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
11. huhtikuu 2024

Does exactly what it says. Great support that helps you without question.

Aurelius Trädtjänst
Ruotsi
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. maaliskuu 2024

Fantastic App, we had some adjustments that needed doing and the team were able to bring my vision to life! We highly recommend this app on Shopify!

The Luxury HQ
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. helmikuu 2024

Great app does exactly what you need, had a slight issue with the form ID showing whenever the page loaded, but the support team fixed relatively quickly

Nuvoux
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
17 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. tammikuu 2024

Great app to use to create forms. I need it to create a custom order form for my site, which was easy to make. I did run into a few issues, -which mainly was user error as I am technologically challenged but support was quick to respond and help resolve any issues I had.

Muse Bikini Co.
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. joulukuu 2023

We had no trouble setting up our own forms and following their instructions. Still, there were a few adjustments, around 3-5, where we needed help. The team managed to fix our issues within minutes or hours each time. These tweaks involved problems like spacing between letters on the form and a slow-loading page with forms. Fortunately, all the problems got resolved instantly.

Benhalex
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
20. heinäkuu 2023

Very happy with the results so far. It does everything I need it to and it doesn't cost much. It's a nice, clean form to embed on your webpage. Well worth the price.

T&T Liberty Safes
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
CloudPlug24 vastasi 30. heinäkuu 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that our app meets your needs and provides excellent value. Feel free to reach us for any further assistance.

28. marraskuu 2023

great app, was easy to implement the form in my shop. customer service via email was quick and helpful. recommend!

magic baby products
Alankomaat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
CloudPlug24 vastasi 29. marraskuu 2023

Thank you very much for your kind work, we are always here to serve you the best!

Muokattu 29. heinäkuu 2023

The tech help was prompt and excellent. At first I thought my request was not possible but after a chat with this team, my problem was solved.

Also, the support goes beyond simply providing direct support. The team follows up with inquiries to make sure their solutions meet my needs. Very prompt and reliable. I highly recommend this app.

Instructional Concepts
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
28. heinäkuu 2023

My actual name is Courtney (the one filling out this review... I am the Marketing Director for Terri, and her Salon, Ippodaro Natural Salon.) I have been using Shopify for years, working with various stores, and building/managing their site.

I have had to use various form apps in the past, and NOTHING compares to this one.

Though I am fluent in "Shopify editing" (if you will) sometimes, coding/enabling apps/etc. can baffle me. (You know, certain themes can block various codes, and it can be maddening). The theme we use was causing me problems when trying to add our first form for our website. So, I reached out to Cloud Plug24's support, and they fixed the problem within 18 hours. (It would have been faster if I had been paying attention to my email... so that's on me).

The buildout of the form is what I like to call "idiot-proof" (sorry, that's not super okay to say nowadays, but I haven't discovered a more poignant way of saying it.

USE THIS APP!

P.S. I actually reached out to Shopify's Support when I was beyond frustrated with other form companies. And they suggested CP24.

Ippodaro Natural Salon
Noin 23 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
CloudPlug24 vastasi 30. heinäkuu 2023

Thank you very much for your kind words, such words from merchants double our energy. We are always here to help you!

12. syyskuu 2023

The support is perfect

The app is very intuitive and with a very friendly interface. I loved the support team, they help you in a very agile way and they explain and solve anything you need.

BIKEHOUSE
Kolumbia
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
CloudPlug24 vastasi 4. lokakuu 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are always here to serve you best.